Sunday, April 27, 2003

RIP Plan JA: 4/3/03 - 4/27/03


Song Of The Day - Mandy Moore - Only Hope
Currently Feeling - Bad Yet Good

Sorry I haven't written in a while, it's been a bad weekend but it's picked up thanx to my friends.

So Plan Ja has been killed, may it rest in peace. There's always hope of a revival but for now it lays dead. It just happened in a flash, I asked her, and I guess she told Tawni that she just wants to be friends. I mean I wasn't looking for anything quick but I guess she took it that way so there's not much for me to do. Hopefully she doesn't go all quiet on me or I don't go all quiet on her cuz she is a cool person.

That was the exceptionally bad thing this weekend that got the better of me but I guess the point where I got better was after Tawni told me she got her appointment on Weds. That made me feel real better cuz I was able to get her appointment in before May and finally the dr. can make a diagnosis on it.

So what did I actually do this weekend welll.......

Fri- I did nothing cuz I was feeling real down.....I stayed home and watched tv, I tried to go to cousins but I only stayed 15 mins but felt real down so I left. Steph called and wanted to see a movie tonite. Talked to Tawni for a bit then drove to Franks where I picked him, Jason, and Steph so that we could watch identity. In the parking lot we got into a discussion about me and Subaru's..... lol it's sad how petty they think I am. That's the old me, the new me don't mind Subie's it's just a preference. Anywho sorry bout gettin off track, it's a pretty good movie, you gotta pay attention or you won't know what's going on.

Sat- More of TV watching, I talked to my couz cuz he needed help making a cd with cd-text. did more TV then got real bored so took a drive to look for a used NBA Live. Tawni called and told me that she got her appointment. I visited her at work and talked to her and Will. I don't mind Will anymore he seems alright but I still have a bad feeling about him. Later on last nite I went to Adam's and met up with Frank. We went to Kelli's party but we all looked out of place cuz they looked like serious punkers. Adam and me decided to leave cuz I wasn't gonna drink and I was only gonna be the designated driver. We went to Dusty's for a bit then we went to Moses. He was with his couz and we went to his restaurant. It was pretty good, the carne asada burrito was the bomb. Best part was Moses hooked it up big. Afterwards we went to play a couple games of pool. After that we went to Fry's to get Toilet paper and went back to his house to rip it up in preparation for Alex's house. Finally we did Al's house pretty good then we did this one house just to get rid of the excess tp. We went back to Moises house to pick up my car, picked up Frank, dropped them off at Adams and went home to sleep.

Sun - I have no plans for today so best bets I'll be doing homework and chillin.

Random Things......

My biggest weakness is definately my emotions, I let it get to me but it's just a natural reaction for me......

I've kept it down that I was down, only Tawni, Jason and Steph somewhat know......

I really wish she would call or just say it to me so I could explain that I wasn't trying to rush anything but rather I just wanted to know her better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home