Monday, April 14, 2003

Still A While To Go


Song Of The Day - Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
Currently Feeling - Horrible

hmmm.....well today I didn't feel good. No it wasnt because I was sick but the reason why I didn't feel so good I've decided to keep to myself cuz I think it's the best thing to do. I didn't really feel like updating but I feel a bit better right now. I woke up this morning to a sortof down feeling and I didn't even realize why I was down until about when I pulled into the parking lot. I couldn't play it off and peeps noticed. Tawni probably noticed it the most but I decided not to tell her and for that matter I didn't tell Jason. So if anything I would have told one if not both of them if I was gonna say anything. Why did it bother me....I don't know, it didn't bother me during the other times but maybe it's cuz I never realized it. I'll be probably be back to my normal self tomorrow which is a good thing.....

I'm sorry I just had to get that out of my way. Nothing really happened today since I was quiet. 1st hour Katie didn't show up to school so I couldn't do anything.. 2nd hour I did hella good on my test. 3rd period was pretty bad. Tawni wanted to know what was wrong but I it was best not saying anything. Lunch didn't get much better. Jason was trying to find out what was wrong too. I was thinking about telling Jason only cuz we talk to each other about things like this but if I didn't tell Tawni I knew I couldn't tell Jason. Adam and Frank decided to leave it alone. 5th period I cheated on my quiz. I have a fuckin 86 in that class. It's so fuckin hard right now, there is no way I'm gonna get an A in the class. Afterschool I wanted to kick it with Jason since he was gonna be gone for a couple days so we went to Burger king, then we came up with the idea to get Steph some get well soon flowers since she got her wisdom teeth pulled out. So we went to Flowerama and he got her some purple flowers. I made a comment on how he seems cool with Paul and we talked about that I little. I picked up my sis and dropped off Jason at school. I went to Steph's house and delivered the gift. Talked to her for a little bit then went home to start my studying in BIO.

Random Things.....

When I was driving with Jason we decided to see what was in my cd player since we heard they can tell what type of person you are by what you listen to.

Cd 1 - Dashboard Confessional (Jason called it the music you listen to when you go to your room and cry, really depressing music)
Cd 2 - AFI
Cd 3 - Justin Timberlake
Cd 4 - Slow Jamz X
Cd 5 - Lee Ann Rimes - I Need You
Cd 6 - 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Trying

Celebrity Theaters are a bunch of big ass liars, I went on the webpage but didn't see Kansas anywhere, but there's a couple concerts I'm thinking about going to

-Either Journey on May 18th or Michelle Branch on May 19th (I really wanna go to the Michelle branch so that's what I'll probably go to)
- Rufio on June 23rd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home