Sunday, April 13, 2003

Do I Work At Cousins?


Song Of The Day - LL Cool J - Loungin
Currently Feeling - Good

So yesterday I didn't accomplish anything. I was supposed to see Lion King but both my sisters were doing something so I had a big gaping hole in my schedule in the afternoon. I tried calling everyone but they were all gone. Finally Adam called and I kicked it at his house. Tawni called and I told her I would come in. I go to Cousins and get the pastrami. Tawni takes her break and tells me I was right about my gut feeling but she couldn't get into detail cuz Will kept coming in and cuz Jason came in. We talked about what Jason could do for Steph and his 1 month. I gave him one of my unnamed plans that I didn't really ever think of executing but just kinda thought of it in my head about it being a nice thing. Anyways the plan was to come in with candles, tablecloth, slow jams in the back, handmade food, and just have a picnic in there. The thing was we found out Steph wasn't working that day so that plan was scapped. Tawni then said she was having trouble breathing so I drove to her house to pick up her inhaler. It was pretty scary cuz I was in a big rush to get it as quick as possible so down 67th ave I hit 80 on a Sat. night. Good thing no police were around cuz that's twice the speed limit. I get to her house and I have Tyler help me find her inhaler. We find it and I get back to Cousins. After that I go to Circuit city, best buy, Fry's electronics, then back to Best buy cuz I was searching for a phone charger and a car charger. After that my friend calls and says there's a big party and I should come but I decline. Instead I look for nice thinking spots cuz I didn't feel like coming home. I go back to Cousins cuz Tawni gave me free package of roast beef then I go to Saguaro park but I get kicked out cuz it's closing time. So I decide to go down 91st ave and I find a lake and houses around it. It's the sickest. Unfortunately security kicks me out cuz it's "private property"....damn it's called sharing....so I go to the video store and against my better judgement I rent 2 romantic movies and get ghost and When Harry Met Sally. I watched when Harry met Sally and it was a pretty good movie.

Random Things....

Nothing planned for today for me

I'm really starting to get 2nd feelings about going thru with the whole Katie thing.....I guess the seeds of doubt are starting to sprout in my head.....

I was at Cousins subs for close to 2 hrs......lol damn I need a girlfriend, I'm starting to miss all the things you do together......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home