Saturday, April 12, 2003

Past, Present, and Future


Song Of The Day - Faith Hill - There You'll Be
Currently Feeling - Good

hmmm.....so last nite the Neil Sedaka concert was ehhhh....ok, I didn't really go to listen to the music but it was a family outing which I haven't done in the longest time. I was too tired to go to a party so I opted to stay home. I talked to Tawni, I guess Moose came into her work yesterday. I have to give her credit, she did something that I didn't have the heart to and that was to be straight up with Moose. lol oh yeah I came up with a new nickname too, Moosero....lol (inside joke)....

Today all I've really done is clean my room. It's noon and I haven't even started my homework....Don't really have much planned, I was gonna see the Lion King at IMAX but scheduling conflicts with my sis have prevented that. So instead I'll do homework, go talk to Jeff about something, go to Adrian's, go to Jason's soccer game (maybe), go kick it with Adam, go to cousins, wait for Frank to get off work and then go see Anger Management. We may or may not see it with Jason cuz he may see it with Steph and if she doesn't invite any of her friends I told him that we'd stay back also.

Random Things....

I accidentally deleted thursdays post....nothing really too out of the ordinary.....

New Plans from here to the end of school year
- Refocus on School
- Get to some sort of conclusion of Plan JA
- Get completely over her
- Find out what I'm gonna do over summer vacation

- On plan JA I decided to speed up a little since I was going extremely slow. Tawni said I should becareful though cuz she has a lot of family issues and she may not want to bring me into it. I'm a bit scared now, but I guess I'm still going to go thru with it. To prevent me from getting hurt bad though in case it goes bad, I listened to Mr. Ashby's advice from a while ago about not wearing your heart on your sleeve. I guess the only problem is that is sometimes I can't help it and it comes out.

hmmm....the title from today is past present and future. Well the only reason that was the title was I've been thinking alot about the 3. The past I kinda missed only cuz things were always simpler, it was always black or white. There was never a silver. There was no confusions and complications between friends. No responsibilties. The present is just where I'm at now. I enjoy it a lot but I worry about the future with myself and about friends. It's a big question mark. I've lost touch with a lot of peeps from the Kachina days but I've made a lot of good friends in exchange.

lol the funniest thing of last nite was I saw this fortune cookie on the table so I decided to eat it out of curiousity of the note thingy. It was "You have a conscience, that is your gift from God".....lol i just found it funny. I think my conscience is a good thing but at times it has been a double-edged sword. I just wished sometimes it would have an off switch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home