Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Restored Peace Of Mind


Song Of The Day - Michelle Branch - Here With Me
Currently Feeling - Tired

Ok so last nite Tawni was very very persistant in finding out what was wrong so I gave her the basic gist of it. It's funny how much better you can feel after you just say what's bugging you. Anywho last nite I studied from 4 PM to about 2:30 AM. Tawni passed out when I called her so she wasn't gonna be ready for the test.

This morning I almost got into a deeper conversation with Katie but Adam and Jeff kept interupting. Damn so 2morrow I gotta give them the heads up so they don't disrupt. The test in Bio really sucked, but I think I did a decent job on it. Lunch was actually quite boring cuz Jason wasn't there and Adam had to work at the cobra corner. Math I actually did stuff. Afterschool I went to the practice for NHS. I decided not to go to the induction since it isn't manditory. Then I went to the hospital cuz my mom wanted to pay me back. Plans for today, Cousins, Ghost, sleep

Random THings.....

I'm pissed at Tawni's dr. cuz I think they just told me what I wanted to hear so that I would stop bugging them. So if they dont call by tomorrow then I'll call again (and daddy won't be happy...lol j/k)

I'm really leaning towards going to the Michelle Branch concert. There both around the same price. Steph and Jeff want me to go to the Journey/Styx. Plus I need to find someone to go with me cuz I don't wanna go by myself.......

I said I was gonna buckle down on my studies and I think I'm back on track. I don't think I'll get an A in math for my progress but I think my parents will understand...

hmmm choices.....Infiniti G35 for $29,999......Acura TL Type S $27,999......Volvo S60 T-5...$29,000

hmm I uped the bet with Moses that Tawni will beat his grade in History...

relistening to the Michelle Branch cd....I really like it

---New----
hmm....well it was only a matter of time before I ended up updating my blog at Cousins subs. I swear it's like I work here, no I'm actually helping Tawni study yet all of a sudden they get busy. Oh well back to Tawni's studying time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home