Monday, March 24, 2003

Well not an update but rather just a little rant. I was pretty bored today so you all know what that leads to. None other than the ugly head known as thinking. I was thinking about a lot of different things. but I guess the one that bothered me the most was that i was thinking about what if I don't find someone that makes me feel the way I did with Tawni. I dunno it just worries me sometimes. It's weird cuz it's always hard to describe how it feels. I've written tons on my feelings and such but it doesn't make things easier to describe. So as those who all know me are guessing this will more than likely snowball so I won't catch much shut-eye for a little while. So unless i feel inspired to write again then I'll update tomorrow, Well gots to go back to my thinking......

---Note to Tawni----
That's the best I can describe it....lol happy..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home