Thursday, March 13, 2003

3 Updates Today!?!?!?!?!? Holy Smokes Batman!!!!!!




Ok so I just got home from Albertsons and Cousins. But I'll start off a little earlier, I was half asleep when Hubert called, he asked me if I was going to ask Amber cuz he thought I did already but anyways I was talking to him about Chenda and he said something like were probably gonna go but he wasn't sure and then he said if no one asked Amber he would. So pretty much Hubert has given me that little extra push to make sure I go thru with it and not chicken out. So then I fall into half sleep again when Adam calls. He asks if I'm going to Cousin's and I guess my original plan was to but later but since I didn't want Adam to be out of the loop I said sure ok. So I call up Frank and I pick him up. We arrive and since I wasn't that hungry I gave my free sub to Frank ( I really wish I didn't now but oh well I guess that means I have to buy 12 more before I get my free one). I talked to them about Prom and I still get some heat from losing to Jason's Blazer....lol damn I knew I had a bad feeling about that race. Anyways Adam had to go back to work so Frank and I ordered some drinks and kept talking. I talked about Hubert and Frank will give me a lot of shit if she says yes to Hubert and not me so hopefully it won't turn out that way. Then I Stephanie invites me to become part of the Cousin's family by just doing the chips (organize the chip rack and rearrange it according to date). I said sure why not and I'm off to it, but then I hear Tawni talk to Steph and their saying how they were able to talk their friends into doing chips so I got tricked....lol oh well......Steph said Frank wasn't an important customer.....lol so he rearranged the words on the sign to say "try our chicken breasts lad"....lol..... Oh yeah they were also talking about some girl who supposedly likes me although they didn't tell me.....hopefully it's not Carmen (so darn noisy).....anyways afterwards me and Frank go to Albertsons and I'm trying to get some flowers......that didn't go to well, I couldn't decide whether I should have gotten red, pink, or yellow rosees. After 15 minutes of deliberation I chose to go the safe route an go with good ole fashion red roses. On the way home Frank continues on the Hubert thing and we talk about why he called me Paul.....I guess I said something about being a nice guy and Frank was gonna say something about "but not to Paul"....lol Frank (he's the witty comment person in our little group)...... We then scope out Amber's house looking for where were going to put the flowers and everything...lol too bad her mom was standing in front of the house so I drove around the block 4 times and she watched us drive by every single time...... Anyways to wrap it all up, I'm starting to have doubts about my whole Trail of flowers Idea so I'll wing it tomorrow morning........

Random Things....

It's almost 9 and Marianne isn't here yet???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home