Monday, March 24, 2003

Looking For Her Prom Dress


Song Of The Day - Aladdin - A Whole New World
Currently Feeling - Decent

So yesterday what did I do??? I woke up early cuz I had to write a letter for my church. I couldn't find the envelope but with 30 minutes til church I found it in my sis' bag. I wrote a pretty good letter. I went to church and was trying to find Regina but alas, she wasn't there. After church Ian called and wanted to kick it but I told him I was kickin it with Tawni so he tried to get me to cancel on her. Then I watched Sweet Home Alabama, i think i've seen it three times now. I would have saw Serendipity always but I was running short on time. My dad wanted me to get some food for my sis so I went to In-N-Out but the drive thru took hella long time. So I went home, dropped off the food then went to Frank's to pick him up then I went to Adams. We were supposed to go to Cousins with Frank wearing the booty's while I wore my cartoon shoes. But I didn't want to spend money so instead I ate chimmichanga's over at Adam's. They were pretty good. Afterwards Frank and me watched as Adam washed all three of his families cars. Frank and me were thinking about helping him but we thought it would be funnier if we watched him with lawn chairs in the shade instead. That and he wouldn't have given us a cut of what his parents were paying him.

Tawni got off work and she decided to go to Scottsdale Fashion instead of Desert Ridge. I looked it up then picked her up. I met her infamous brother Tyler. I think I actually scared him cuz the last time I came to pick her up he said some shit. So I go up to the door and ask if Tawni's here. She asks who I am, and I tell him James, he gives me this dead face stare and says "your james??"...I gave him a little nod to scare him a little but that was it. I stood outside for a bit then ran into her mom. I said hi hoping that she wouldn't remember me as the "fucking idiot" who spend out of her driveway...lol....anyways I went inside Tawni's room and waited for her to get ready. I held her money cuz she probably would have lost it. Tara called and asked if I could drop her off at her dad's. I said sure and told her I would pick her up when we leave. Tyler came back in and was trying to impress me by talking about all the fights he has gotten in. lol it was pretty funny, he's got quite a mouth for a 6th grader, I shoulda talked about girls to see what he would have said....heh oh well.... we left to pick up Tara at her friends house and dropped her off at her dad's. The whole way over we were listening to Tawni's cd.....she's trying to get me into country and I fear it could happen. We were also dancing in the car to John Mellencamp...lol pretty funny yet embarrasing. I also yelled ye-haw to an old lady driving down scottsdale, it was funny. Oh yeah also I guess Tawni could tell I'm still bothered by the whole "ian could be using me thing". The whole day I was quite bothered by it. Anywho we arrive at Scottsdale Fashion Square after taking the wrong turn a couple times. The mall is pretty big and it's pretty sick. On the way over we saw Build-A-Bear, I'm still not quite sure of what it is but Tawni said I'm gonna do it next time. We also saw this stairway waterfall which looked pretty sick. We went to Dilliards and helped her look for a dress. There was this real nice black dress that she tried on but I didn't like it cuz it revealed too much back. I did the find her dress that best matched her. It looks real pretty. It was beish (however u spell it) and looked hmmm......really beautiful!!

The mall was closing so we had to leave. On the way back we listened to the new Slow Jamz IX cd. Tawni's gonna let me borrow some country cd's that she thinks I'd like. We sang to a "whole new world" in the car...it's one of those songs that u like but don't admit to anyone. Infact I knew all the words so once Tawni learns them were gonna go Karoke to it. We stopped at Cousins to show everyone her dress. Then we went to Applebee's to eat dinner. I ordered the ribs and chicken tenders while Tawni ordered the 8oz bacon cheeseburger. I was quite surprised she finished all of it. Major props Tawni. We talked about Will. My gut feeling is that he likes Tawni also along with whoever else he likes. but my advice for u Tawni is just becareful around him. --Note To Tawni-- I was thinking a little about it, and i came up with my conclusion on everything so just call if ya want to hear it --End Note-- We also talked about Paul....yeah I don't think were ever going to talk but other than our main difference I don't have anything against him. I'll admit it was and occasionally still is extremely hard to see them. We talked about my friends loyalty and stuff like that.

The whole time the Ian thing was bugging me though. I mean there is a chance that he wants to start up our friendship again but it obvious that there is more than meets the eyes. It has either come down to helping him hook up with Christie knowing she'll listen to what I say and/or he's trying to split up Tawni and my friendship. I don't know for sure so I can't just shut him out but it's obvious that other than reminising about old times we don't have much else to say. On Christie, I'm choosing to let him do it on his own but just making sure that he doesn't hurt her. With Tawni, I wouldn't let him do that and I doubt there's anything that could do otherwise. I invited Tawni and Paul to go watch Dreamcatcher with us tonite cuz they didn't have much to do. I dropped them off then went to Adam's. I kicked it there for a bit, then picked up Jason and brought him back. We then proceeded to drop off Dusty, and pick Tawni, Paul, and Steph up. We went to the movie and it was so sweet Steph was leaning on Jason. Tawni and me high 5'ved each other. It was great. The movie on the other hand sucked. Too complicated, and just too weird. After the movie we went in a straight line, dropping off Adam, Frank, Steph, Jason, then Tawni and Paul. When I dropped off Jason I had to talk to him alone for a moment. He is official with Steph as of last nite which is really great for him. He also asked why I seemed a little pissed that nite which I told him Ian. Then he asked how I held up with Tawni and Paul there. After that I dropped off Tawni and Paul. On the way over there I saw none other than the mitsubishi evolution. I tried to catch up but he was just way the hell too fast. After that I got home, took some meds, and went to sleep.

My plans for today I'm not to sure since everyone is gone today. Frank is in Disneyland, Jason is in Sedonna, and Adam is working today. Today will probably just be my kickback day.

Random Things...

It looks like we'll be camping on either Weds or Thurs. So far it'll be Jason, Steph, Tawni, and me.

Adam's b-day is tomorrow so I'm gonna get him a card with $17 in it

I really did pick the best dress....I'm so good....

I got to figure out the 2 questions that I needed to know

Oh yeah I forgot to update on Sat., pretty much kicked it with the group. We were supposed to go see Dreamcatcher but during the middle of it Tawni called and wanted us to go to Sheilas house. Steph especially wanted Jason to go. Cam was so drunk it was pretty funny. We only stayed an hour though then we left cuz Jason had to get back home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home