Sunday, March 16, 2003

Favor Call In


Song Of The Day - Bonnie and Meatloaf - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Currently Feeling - Decent

hmm...pretty fun yesterday although I had to call in a favor but I'll get to that. First though I ate lunch with my sisters then I had to arrange the plans for tonite since there was originally a pretty big amount of peeps coming. Unfortunately Vicky and Heidi couldn't come and neither could Amber since she was working. I got my tux, it's gonna be a black and baby blue color condination. It should be pretty sick according to them. I gotta go back today to get measurements and to make the deposit. The total for the tux will come up to $131. After that I drove my aunt and everyone to Dillards Clearance. They stayed for about an hour then we went back. Oh yeah I also had to make another trip to Cave Creek which is always so fun. Anyways the plans for the nite got a bit distored because the original plan was for all of us to get there in the same car but Danielle, Melony, and Hubert went early to catch the enviroment of Desert Ridge. Tawni said Amber couldn't go and Paul probably couldn't and I couldn't get Jason and Steph to go so I switched cars to the volvo. Anyways I went to Cousins to pick up Tawni but her mom was gonna pick her up and Paul was gonna come. So using my best judgment I decided I needed to bring someone cuz I didn't really want to go on a car ride with just Tawni and Paul so I called up Adam who was with Dusty. I tried to convince them to come but I couldn't get them to just come since Dusty isn't very fond of Paul so I offered to pay half their tickets each. They both agreed so I picked them up then went to go get some gas. The guy thinks that I stole something so he tells me to go back in the store and once he finds out I didn't he gives me a free car wash. I probably shouldn't have used it that nite but I got greedy and did it anyways although right now it's raining. Frank then calls so we pick him up and drop off Dusty at his house since Dusty didn't want to go. We then went to Tawni's house to pick them up. I talked to Tara for a bit then we were off. I had to speed pretty bad to get a good time although I was scared cuz of "Operation 101" which is the cops looking for speeders on loop 101. According to the news 1000 tickets passed out last month. The whole time Adam and Frank were throwing comments back and forth at each other....lol funny...... We got to Desert Ridge in pretty good time and we got our tickets and I was surprised Adam still made me pay for 2/3rd of his ticket and now I owe him...... We watched Old School again...lol that movie is still funny even after the 2nd time. Tawni and me had our inside jokes with the Dust in the wind song and the K Y Jelly wrestling match. After the movie, we said goodbye to Hubert, Melony, and Danielle and we were off. Tawni wanted us to go karoke to Dust in the Wind but they only Karoke in the afternoon so one day we may end up karokeing to Dust in the Wind. She also didn't get to see the chocolate bear since it was already put back in the store. (One of my favorite thinking spots is on the bench next to chocolate bear with my arm around him). I dropped off everyone then went home, ate, then went to sleep. The plan for today is going to church, then getting tux, then just chill and do some homework.

Random Things.....

Really if I had to pick a song of the year, right now it would be Kansas - Dust in the Wind...lol

I miss the volvo, there's only so much stuff you can do in a big suv, also Frank and Adam were so adament on going the speed limiter which is 145 on the volvo.....

Lately I've been having these weird dreams that feel so real that when I wake up I think they've actually happened.....

Tawni seemed curious about the guy rule that you can't say anything if another guy cheats. Hmmm after thinking about it I'm not sure if something like that happened what I'd do, probably something violent.....I dunno I guess we'll find out if the time arises

Movies I'm planning on buying: 2 weeks notice, Old School, and Sweet Home Alabama..... (lol notice how I don't buy sweet home alabama with 2 weeks notice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home