Saturday, March 22, 2003

The First Day of Spring Break and The New Awkwardness


Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - If I Fall In Love Again
Currently Feeling - Awkward

hmm...the first day of spring break was last nite....hmm so what has happened over the past couple days.....On Thurs nite I told Adam about the "special privileges"...I could tell at first he was pissed but he understood my feelings and said as long as Frank or Jason drove the car. On Fri, real bad luck....I cramped my leg late that nite so I couldn't sleep for a while. I overslept and was late for working at the cobra corner. I did alright on my voc test. I also gave Katie a hard time with her impromtu it was pretty funny. In Marketing I did alright on my quiz, then afterwards I had to go to library to type up my groups survey. In Bio I took my test and I think I did horrible. I was supposed to go eat out with Adam but I couldn't eat meat yesterday so I stayed in. But I forgot halfway thru and ate a burger I was pissed. After lunch Jason and me were trying to get Frank to go ask Kelli to prom. They ended up ditching 4th hour together but she has a date for prom already. In math I think I did alright on my test although I had to cheat. Afterschool I kicked it with Adam for a while. I chilled there for a bit then went home to take a nap. Ian came over and told me he was gonna go to the play to surprise Christie. Afterwards Jason calls and wants me to go to the flowerama with him so I did. Oh yeah the Trooper got detailed..it looks real nice....anyways back to the flowerama, they had this real nice coursage. We went back to his house and we talked about things. He said he's getting to like Steph a lot but he's scared that things will become boring for her. With his ex-girl, they saw each other barely ever but if they did see each other everyday, they would more than likely broken up after a week. He also said how he was a little pissed and confused when Paul called Steph a fat ass. He wasn't sure how to respond to it, whether to say something or just to not say anything at all even if he was just kidding. Steph isn't fat but none the less it's just one of those things you don't joke about with most girls. Anyways we also talked about me. He seemed to realize that it's not as much as a moving on as it is a realization but we were trying to come up with some girls that are cool and such. After our little talk we told Frank and Adam to come over. We stayed there for a while then went to Ralph's pizza. We ate there then went to Adam's where we just kicked it the rest of the nite. Jason got picked up by Steph so they could go watch a movie, and then Christie calls me and she's with Ian so they decide to come over. (I was supposed to go with Christie to the play but to be honest I really didn't want to but the only reason was because I didn't want Christie to go alone, but then I knew Ian would show up so I didn't feel bad if I didn't call). They came over and we talked about old times. Christie really likes the dog (my favorite is katie cuz she's always sleeping on my leg). At 11 I was dead tired so we all just went home.

The plan for tonite is pretty basic....

-watch sweet home alabama and serendipity (I may take christie's advice and ask someone to watch it with me)....

Ian wanted to kick it today..........

once everyone is off work were going to watch Dreamcatchers...............

Random Things....

I think Jason is getting on Franks nerves about not asking Kelli to prom. The whole "where's your balls Frank" thing could be getting to Frank.

I could make Slow Jamz IX tonite if I have time but I'm short a couple songs still.....

I can't believe I left the "if i ever love again" off my slow jamz, it's the sickest

I have a quandary (whaley word meaning dillema) about Christie and Ian. I know what Ian will do if things go wrong with Christie and I do remember saying that I wouldn't let something like that happen again. I don't know if I believe Ian when he says he's changed. Christie is a good friend and I told her I would watch her back since she hasn't had good luck with guys. However I can't just sabotage it cuz that isn't fair, how would I like it if someone did that to me. Also Christie isn't the type to wear her heart on her sleeve so the chances of her getting hurt aren't good. But Ian wants me to put in a good word for him since she'll listen to what I say. So for the time being I've taken the observers stance because honestly speaking I don't think it'll work out. If somehow it does work out I dunno. I've already told her to just be careful. I told him not to burn bridges with her cuz the next time he does it with one of my good friends then I can't stick up for him anymore.

There's also some awkwardness with Ian and me. He wants to hang out a lot now, which is something I don't have a big problem with. I'm just a bit worried that when we hung out last summer I was a different person and some of that stuff I put behind me (vandalism, shit talking to name a few). Ian has kept his word about the shit-talking (he is genuine I can tell but at the same time I don't think he's doing to it for Tawni but rather for me). I don't know I guess I'll just play it by ear.

There are a couple girls that I think are interesting but I dont' know if they'll go thru. Probably the person that I want to get to know is the girl from my church Regina. She seems like a nice girl (don't want a skanky girl) and I really want a relationship not a fling so that's good. I need to talk to her more though and she seems a bit quiet so I don't know if that'll go though. There's this girl in my english class but I don't know about that yet. I know there's one other person but I can't seem to remember so when I do I'll post it up. Amber, I'm not too sure, I pretty good friends with her but she doesn't seem my type or me her type

My tux is now just black and white (no longer baby blue).

I had this dream, it felt so real that I could have swore actually happened. I guess it had an effect cuz when I woke up my eyes were a bit teary. I hope that it was just a dream cuz I don't want it to come into reality that way. I would never wish for something like that to ever happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home