Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Study Groups


Song Of The Day - Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
Currently Feeling - Exhasted

So last nite was my study group thing with Hubert, Tawni, Danielle, Melony, and Vicky. I arrived at Barnes and Noble at around 9 and waited for everyone to get there. We then got a little circle and attempted to study for an hour. It didn't go to well cuz we had more questions than answers. Barnes and Nobles closed at 10 so then we split up looking for somewhere to have our group study. I rode with Tawni and we were talking about guys and how she's now she waiting for Paul to turn on her. I worry about her cuz her trust in people is always wavering especially with guys (although I guess her reasons are justified). I just hope she doesn't lose trust in me........ Anyways I just told her that with Ian I knew once they broke up something bad would happen. With Mike I don't know him but my thinking about him is that he's trying to get back together with Tawni and is showing the signs from what Tawni told me. I got her to realize why I do majority of my thinking when I'm driving...lol.....Anyways we get to starbucks but they also close at 10 so we end up going to Hubert's house. Not really any studying there, I helped Tawni with her College Algebra. On the way home I gave Tawni "special privleges"....lol....Adam would be so pissed.....I got to see her room which looks like your in the sky which is really cool. All the stars and everything..neat....I also got back my slow Jamz VIII cd and I got to borrow Tawni's hybrid slow jamz cd. I got home at around 11, called Tawni to make sure I got home safe, ate some shu-pow, then did some homework and fell asleep.

This morning...I was so tired and it felt so nice in bed but unfortunely I didn't sleep in although I could of. We had a sub in english(Sarah's sis).....Matt kept asking me if I would bone her....lol anyways no quiz on Huck finn.....I accidentally slipped and Adam almost found out about the "special privleges", but he kept asking about it. Also I learned something....when asked if I still like her, never reply "no, were just really good friends"...it's like painting a big red target sign on yourself.....in marketing worked on my survey project, were doing music and we have to get 25 people to fill out the survey....I was talking to Adrian about how only a couple years ago I made fun of punk but now I listen to it more than rap at this moment.... In Bio, we went over the DNA replication and Tawni was trying to figure out what I was going to tell her before we reached Hubert's house (it was about losing trust in me)...... I was also pondering whether or not i should go to lunch with Ian... He seemed forward to me eating, he told 5 people to remind me, I was about to just eat at school but bumped into Ian so I ate lunch with him and Troy at El Primo's. There was a bunch of peeps there, in math just worked on my review....my plans for today is study for huck finn, DNA replication and note cards, math....then at 7:30 or 8 I'm gonna go to Border's for study group pt. II....

Random Things.....

Sun I'm gonna go to Tawni to Desert Ridge, and on Tues Tawni and me are going to Jeff's to learn how to play the acoustic guitar.....

Tomorrow I gotta buy prom tickets.......

Talked to Christie afterschool and she told me that Josh asked her to prom and sang her a song....lol that sux cuz it puts her in an awkward position....I don't know what the deal is between her and Ian but she did tell me to give her home phone to Ian.....

Ian seemed curious about Christie during lunch.....

Still not sure what the plans are for Prom, gotta ask Amber who she wants to go with......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home