Thursday, March 20, 2003

The Countdown Has Ended and A Dillema Magnifies


Song Of The Day - Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melodies (From The Soundtrack Ghost)
Currently Feeling - Exhasted

Well as of last nite the war has begun to mixed reactions. I find myself split on whether the cause of this war was justified. Are we being hypocritical about them having weapons of mass destruction while at the same time we have them too? I know that out of any country they would most likely attack us with them but does that count as self defense when we bombed them??? I don't think there is a clear right or wrong but I do feel saddened for the soldiers fighting right now. I personally don't know anyone who enlisted although I know friends that know people that do. So let us all pray that this war is short and to the point without spilling out into other parts of the world.

Well last nite, we had the study group pt II with pretty much the same results....not much studying all though we did talk about a lot of other things....I picked up Hubert and met up with Melanie at Borders. Tawni couldn't leave her house so I got the AP Bio book for her. Vicky arrived and I helped her look for another bio book. We didn't really study and we ended up just talking. Tawni called and said we could study at her house. So we grabbed some food then left to her house. I got lost on the way, it was pretty funny but we managed to arrive. I don't even really think we started studying there. We talked about a lot of things, like war and how people have changed. I think the way I have changed is that I think overall I'm become a better person. I'll admit I used to be a follower and did what was cool. I used to choose not to talk to people cuz I believed that they were below me. But let's also be honest and say that a lot of us are guilty of doing that at one point of their lives or another. Anyways I've also learned to not always listen to rumors and to no longer have presumptions about people. So I'm pretty happy about the person I'm become and hopefully I'm be happy with the person I grow up to become. ....hmmmm......Tawni finally updated her blog.......oh yeah something that was really funny was when Tara was holding the cat and she accidentally hit the cat's head against the wall (i heard the sound....lol)......We left around 11 then on my way home I opened the sunroof and I was in perfect position to look at the moon. The moons light was streaming into the MDX and it looked real nice and it just made me think about everything that I needed to think about.

Today had a rough start.....I arrived at 6:50 but I didn't see anyone in the bio room so I didn't go in (it turned out they were standing by the computer so I couldn't see them). I went back into the volvo and chilled for a while. I talked to Amber for a bit and just told her that I would pay for the tickets and asked her what color I should wear for prom. She fell into a pond yesterday I felt bad..... I went into the bio room at 7 and listened for about 20 minutes then got a pass so that I won't be late for 1st period. I forgot that I had an impromptu to do today (an impromptu for those who don't know is when I have to pull a subject out of a box then talk about it for two minutes). My subject was do students have a lot of things to stress about. I talked about the divorce rates and how homeworks adds stress. I almost started a riot in the class but unfortunately the teach cut me off before I could start anything. I bombed my huck finn quiz and then we went to the library to get some articles about censorship. I talked to Christie a little about Ian, she didn't get a chance to talk to him yesterday. She asked me if I wanted to go see a play with her today or tomorrow so I just told her to call me up. In 2nd period we had some weird sub, I did pretty good on the marketing test....I bought my prom tickets...I almost got away with not paying for tickets for the 2nd year in a row but unfortunately Jamie caught me...lol...this girl gave me this card and knew my name but I didn't have a clue who she was....In bio I did more reviewing for the test tomorrow. Tawni wasn't feeling well but she hasn't gotten the referral to go see the doctor yet. ---Little note to Tawni--- You worry me sometimes Tawni, I really want you to see a doctor as soon as possible cuz it's sad to see you in pain. However I didn't say you could miss class however because I'm not gonna let u leave me alone with "her" again......----End Note----- Oh yeah I guess yesterday Adam was trying to find out what Tawni was able to do yesterday but she didn't say anything.....at lunch I stayed in but had to hurry cuz I had homework. Tawni came up and was upset cuz if Christie and Ian go to prom they want to go with us. So I'm gonna have to fix things.....I probably failed my math test though. Afterschool I went to Melanie's house and dropped off her Bio cd. I picked up Baitos and did some blogging. Ian came over and wanted me to go to the mall with him. We ran into Angelo and CJ and we hung out for a little bit. hmmm there was an awkward situation when Tawni called cuz she wanted me and Jason to go eat dinner with her and Steph. I gotta give Tawni credit cuz she said I could bring Ian but I'm too smart to do that so Ian dropped me off and I went over to Cousins. I ate and talked to Tawni and Steph for a little bit (meatball sub really good)....Were planning on going camping during spring break which should be cool. Oh yeah Hubert, Melanie, and Danielle are all planning on going to see the used on Monday at Tucson...it should be cool (Melanie thinks the MDX is a spaceship)....

Random Things....

Sorry the 2nd half isn't very detailed, I have a shitload of stuff to do so i'm trying to go as fast as possible.....

Spring Break Plans.....

Fri - Go to play with Christie
Sat - Kick it with my group
Sun - Desert Ridge with Tawni
Mon - Used in Tucson???
Tues - jeff's going to teach Tawni and me how to play guitar
Weds - possibly go camping with Steph and Tawni
Thurs- ????
Fri -?????
Sat-sun- ?????

I'm gonna go with Hubert and Tawni some time during spring break to find some flowers and corsage for prom.....

Well a lot of stuff I didn't mention that are pretty important but I still have to call Christie and study like non other so later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home