Tuesday, March 18, 2003

A Heart To Heart With An Old Friend


Song Of The Day - The Ataris - The Hero Dies In This One
Currently Feeling - Lifted

hmm sorry for the late update here goes everything......... Marketing Bunton moved Adrian so now I don't sit next to either David or Adrian....it's gonna be a lot quieter. However on the plus we started a project where we have to make a survey and my partners are David and Adrian. In Bio.....hmmm still confused on the cell cycle with the test on Thurs....damn this isn't good....we set up a study group tonite at 9 so I gotta head out in bout an hour. Were meeting up at Barnes and Noble with Tawni, Hubert, Danielle, and Melony. Oh yeah Tawni had to push back the whole desert ridge thing til Sun since some family is coming over. For lunch I brought over Jeff to his house then I had to get some gas. I hit a snag when my credit card wasn't working...it took them forever but they finally got it to work and I had to speed to pick up Jeff and make it just as the last bell rung. Oh yeah on my way over I noticed some crown victoria that looked a little weird so I pull up next to it and it's an undercover cop....lol too smart for that one. Math we have new seating chart so team JAM is temporary disbanded....I hate the student teacher....it was ok when the info wasn't that hard but now it's getting frustrating.......Afterschool I looked for my camera to no avail. I watched part of Ringu (Original version of Ring)....I was a bit disappointed but still an ok movie. Tawni called up and wanted me to bring Jason so we could eat together. I pick up Jason and get there and were just eating and talking about random stuff. On my way back to Jason's house we were talking about them.....he said that everytime they go out he feels a lot better with her and it's really nice and stuff. Jason was talking about me and how my move on was. I just said that were really cool right now and it's about time to start new again. was on my way to In-N-Out to get some food for my sis. Ian calls and we talk about his ex-girl and how she found someone else. I had to call him back cuz I was in line. but when I came back I talked to him about a lot of stuff. About how everyone is in their own world now. I told him I was going to prom with Amber and he seemed really persistant on making sure I didn't like Amber more than that. He made me promise on our friendship..... Then we started talking about Tawni and how he found out from Jason about me liking her. I told him I still sort of like her but were really close friends now. He said he felt bad about saying that stuff in front of me and apologized and said that he'll stand by my side on it. I just told him that I can't stop him from thinking what he wants to but just to keep the shit-talking away from me cuz it puts me in an awkward situation. He said my decision to move on was a good decision and that I could do better than that.......anyways he wants to do some stuff over spring break and wants me to eat lunch with him tomorrow. Anyways my point on everything is he's right that everyone in our group is in our own world now. Obviously everyone in our original group is running with a new pack now and we have different personalities but I'm cool with doing stuff with him as long as it doesn't involve drugs or alcohol. Yeah I know that we have our differences some peeps but he respects my decision to be cool with them. I've known his since like 3rd grade and with him graduating early next year I think it would be cool kickin it with him, just not as much as we used to... Now it's about 8 so I've gotta do some stuff before the study group thing.....

Random Things....

Unofficial Guy Rules have come up a lot lately, I've broken a lot of them with some peeps (ex. Tawni) but generally even I have to follow these rules. I'll post some of them up tomorrow since I don't have time right now.....

Christie and Ian....I never knew that she had a crush on him last year. I felt obligated to warn her a little but I dunno but it felt a little out of line. I told her that I would watch her back though cuz she has a bad track record with guys also. I didn't want Tawni to say anything cuz that could blow up and I don't want things to get messy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home