Monday, March 17, 2003

It's Raining, It's Pouring......


Song Of The Day - Marques Houston - That Girl
Currently Feeling - Good

Ok so after a couple days of 80 degree weather, we get rained on like no other. Not to mention it's freezing outside. Oh well I like the rain since I no longer have to clean the car. So first I'll write about yesterday first. I went to church with my aunties and uncles. I said goodbye to them then went to church class. The two cute girls were there again. One I just think is cute but the other seems like a nice person but I haven't had the opportunity to talk to her in a nice conversation yet. I left early so I could get my measurements for my tux. It's gonna be so sick, oh yeah I thought Ambers dress was baby blue but that turned out to be Stephanies. Oh well I'm not gonna wear a pink vest so I'll stick with my colors cuz it should look nice together. I went home and chilled, I watched Swimfan....ok movie, a little freaky with that crazed girl with the obsession. I watched Yao Ming kill the Suns, talked on the phone for a bit, then went to sleep.

Then this morning, I was talking to Jason bout his date last Sat. In English, I did horrible on the quiz but that's kool. In marketing, David was so pissed, I thought he was gonna erupt on someone. Also Adrian got a perfect score on his test. I gave him shit about him and Bunton becoming like Father and Son and how he's become the teacher's pet. In Bio, I'm worried about the test, but I think I can pull out a decent grade. Also Tawni wants to go to Desert Ridge after work on Sat so we can do the karoke, sit with the chocolate bear, and she can look for her dress for prom. It should be a fun time, I don't think I've ever had a boring time at Desert Ridge (wait yes I have, the time I went during the day during the week, absolutely no one was there). Jeff showed me some of his "legal" steroids.....I worry bout that, even though it's legal, if it shows positive it doesn't matter. At lunch I went to the MDX to get my book but as I look down half my show is covered in water. Why is my school so fuckin retarded....really like last year they tore apart the school so they could get a better drainage system. But everytime it rains half the parking lot turns into a lake...... In math I'm worried about this test on Thurs and Fri......

Random Things.....

Tonite I'm watching the original version of the Ring from Japan....from what I heard it way scarier than the american version.....

Last week before Spring Break so excited.....

Ian got Christie's number...I'm surprised she gave it to him, but I doubt anything will come of it, if it did I'm not 100 percent sure if I would interfere, on one side I'm good friends with Christie and I don't want her to fall under the same shit that some other girls have but on the other hand I would be breaking another one of those "unofficial guy rules".....I doubt that I will have to do anything though......

Sort of on that subject, I'm thinking about something that I hope it's not true.....I really hope it's not

Jason and Stephanie are really doing well together..... I think it's a dead-lock to happen and even in the event that it doesn't work out I think they'll become really good friends.....Her parents love him but the interesting thing will be when she meets Jason's parents.....lol even I'm a little hesitant going into Jason's house cuz I always get the interigation about my love life from them.......Oh yeah Mike smith.....what can I say he's so lucky that I don't know who he likes....always says stuff to Jason, Steph, and even me occasionally....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home