Saturday, March 15, 2003

The Date is Set For April 5th


Song Of The Day - Student Rick - Please Forgive Me
Currently Feeling - OK

Ok so Plan J has come and passed and was a success....well sort of except for the element of surprise. I had everything ready and the only thing left was just to wait for her to get out. I waited bout 15 minutes just standing in the front of her garage while cars and neighbors and even garbagemen looked on. Unfortunately the garbage trucks came and I couldn't hear Amber open the door so by the time I look over Amber's there and I'm the one who got shocked. Anyways I asked her and she said yes, she also said she knew I was there cuz Tawni tipped her off but that's cool I guess. Oh yeah I also got to drive the volvo so you know there was massive amounts of speeding today. Anywho I go to school and I talked to Jason and Frank about the results. School was actually quite alright today. I did a good job on both of my tests in english. Mike, Jeff, and me set up the pool match for later tonite. In Marketing did good on that quiz and didn't get into trouble. In Bio Ashby was gone (I wonder why????) we did get a chip and dips with soda party...yeah......the sub looked dead but he was alright I guess. Then we set up the biggest movie group for Sat....hmmm let's see if I can remember who's all planning on coming......Melony, Danielle, Hubert, Tawni, Amber, Paul, Vicky, Heidi, and Jason and Steph are a doubtful. Oh yeah I got gum on my pants so I had to go home for lunch and switch pants. In math, I did alright on my quiz, I tried to ditch early but on my way out I ran into my math teach so I had to pretend I was getting a drink and walk back. Afterschool I dropped off Frank then went to Jason's.....I got the whole I'm proud of you James for asking someone to prom by Jason's mom. Oh well the bright spot of all of it was his mom telling Jason to take notes on how to ask a girl to prom.....lol funny.......I went to Adam's for a little but I kept falling asleep so I just went home and took a nap. Hubert called up and I thought he was gonna get drunk but that fell thru so he wanted to come with us to go shoot pool. So it ended up being Adam, Jeff, Mike, Hubes, and me. We played for a little bit then Alicia and Lesly came over to watch and they brought an entourage with them. We lost all but one time so we payed for the table to even out everything. I dropped Jeff and Mike so that they could syphon gas and then I dropped off Hubes then went to Jasons house. He was planning on going somewhere with Steph and Emily but that fell thru so we ended up playing a couple games of fifa. We then drove to BK to get some food then I dropped them off and went home. Oh yeah my Aunt and Uncle are coming over so I got kicked out of my room with absolutely no notice.

Random Things.....

I'm actually pretty excited about going to Prom.......

I'm pretty happy with myself cuz I've just about moved on. It's one of those things you can kinda sense inside of yourself. I'm just glad that were still really good friends (ain't that right)

Jason and Steph are going out a lot now, that's really cool they would go good together......

Tara and my sis talked while I was gone....cool cool although Tawni did get me a little scared.....(nunery....)

Something I can't stand anymore is 2 faced people. I witnessed it again and I would have thought he would have more backbone than to just cave in to everyone else. I'm far from perfect but he should have just said nothing......

heh really tired I'm half asleep writing this so I'm gonna go crash on the couch....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home