Thursday, March 13, 2003

Plan J Pt. II and My Views On War (Just For You Tara)



My day was alright although I felt a little irritated but that faded towards the end of the day. Maybe it was cuz 1st and 2nd period was so boring, and I didn't have anyone to talk to cuz the teach moved everyone around me. Adrian and his girlfriend had their one month aniversary.....for those who don't know it's quite a funny story although a bit fucked up, Adrian got drunk and asked Trista out the day before valentines day. Anyways he couldn't get out of it so he was stuck going out with her although he doesn't do anything with her. He didn't even know it was their one month and she got him a card so he was trying to get me to ditch and get her a flower. I didn't and I don't know what he ended up doing. In Bio Ashby wasn't there so we watched some movie then went to the library.....lol it's always funny when me and Tawni go to the library cuz all we ever do is look at our blogs and take a bunch of quizzes..... Carmen (the girl that I think has a crush on me) was all wondering what we were doing. Hopefully she didn't look at my blog address. It was funny cuz she asked Tawni and me what we were doing, and if we were writing notes to each other. We were like "ummm yeah, were on the.......message board?!?!?!" It was funny....then she starts laughing for some strange reason and I still don't know what she was doing it for. Oh yeah and also she made fun of my poor ass vision...that hurt Tawni.....j/k........ At lunch I was thinking about asking Amber to the prom today but since I'm so creative I'll do it tomorrow. Here's the final plan dubbed "Plan J". I'll leave a trail of flowers that will lead to the side of the house. That's where I'll be standing and then I'll ask her to prom when she hits the end of the trail. Sounds dumb but I have it implanted in my head. Don't forget Tawni if she says no the blame will be on you. Don't have anything planned for today although Marianne is coming back today...lol yeah.....

I've never talked about the war with Iraq mainly cuz I wasn't sure of all the facts and cuz I didn't want it to be really long. But since Tara wants to hear it then I'm gonna to write about it for a little. Well as many of you know I'm pretty much a pacifist (doesn't like to use violence except in certain circumstances) but I believe that right now were in a situation where our options are running out and each day it looks like were getting closer to war. I personally dislike war but i know that sometimes that is the only alternative. Iraq right now has weapons of mass destruction and obviously we would be one of their primary targets if and/or when they decided to use it. Lets not sugar coat anything we have been at odds with Iraq for years now. Yeah it may be a little hypocritcal that we have nukes but we say they can't but were also running a democratic government so the president can't just say let's drop a nuke on them. Sadaam on the other hand does have the power to initiate that demand from his government and if given the opportunity I believe he would. I respect that the other countries have chosen to stay out of this ordeal although I believe some of the countries are just out their to look out for themselves even though we have probably helped them in the past. I'm glad that president bush hasn't gone to his "your with us or against us" motto cuz I believe that is dumb and each country has their right to chose whether or not to get involved in matters. Now with all the weapons that Iraq has claimed to have destroyed, I think that with each missile they destroy, they make 5 more and if they weren't making anymore then how come their so hesitant to not let us look at all their factories at once instead of one at a time. I could talk a lot more about it but if you want to hear more about it I'm cool with that. I honestly hope that we can come up with a peaceful median with this situation because thousands of men are being shipped to fight if they end up in war. Oh yeah one other thing, rumors of the draft are sprouting like wild fire, I believe that the draft shouldn't be reinstated cuz I think if you want to fight then you will but if you don't want to then I don't think they should force you. Me personally wouldn't mind going off to war only if the country is in dire need of soldiers. Although I hope it doesn't come to that.....*crossing fingers*....no war......

Random Things.....

I'm estimated Prom to be mighty expensive, Jason was thinking about getting a limo and we cut split 4 ways between Jason (his date Steph), Paul (his date Tawni), me (*hopefully Amber), and Shawn (his date Emily although I heard they broke up and she called it off).

I get to listen to a slow jamz cd that Tawni made......

Tomorrow I'm gonna play Mike and Jeff at pool....who should my partner be........

I'm feeling much better after last nite, but I still have a bad feeling about something......

Mike went over to Tawni's last nite to straighten things out....

----Note To Tawni----
Don't know Mike so I don't know whether he's telling the truth or not (more likely not) but if you do end up forgiving him, just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt with him again, and as for me I'll try to keep an ear out for any 2-faced peeps since it's the least I can do for not warning you about Ian.....(still very sorry about it)
----End Note-------

----Note To Tiano-----
read your secret blog and yeah I know that it sux that you couldn't work out a friendship with Ricciee although it's probably for the best. Don't forget this is the same Ricciee that has this control over you. Your life seemed so meloncoly during the worst part of your break-up but you've started fresh and the future is so bright. I know that you loved Ricciee a lot and I don't know if you still do but everytime you fall hard it's always a bit harder trying to get yourself up and plus I think you need to get back into the game. Also with me, since she found out everything is getting a lot better for me and for our friendship...it's really nice......I think I'm starting to move on although I'm still quite not their yet. Oh well Tiano, you should call sometime Marianne's arriving at like 8 or 9 AZ time tonite.........
----End Note-------

----Note To Tara----
hey, hope you enjoyed my little war rant, yeah I think you and my sis would get along, I'll tell her to IM you sometime, you can check out her blog too if you want, it's under the links under Barbie.......well talk to you later
----End Note-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home