Monday, February 17, 2003

This is the end of Chapter 1



Song Of The Day - Lauyrn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Currently Feeling - OK



Sorry about not writing in a couple days, as many of you already know it hasn't been the greatest weekend for me and right now it's not the best but I'm starting to feel better. I'm glad to know I've got a good group of friends who will always get my back if I feel out of it and I'm always willing to do the same for them if they ever need it. Everyone did a part even if it was just a little or for just what they knew so thanx for ur help. Anyways I generally have the same decision from a little bit ago that in terms of trying to do anything or even thinking about doing anything right now is over. I'm not saying I'm over her cuz that would just make me look stupid cuz everyone reading this and even people who just know the situation know that that isn't true. I'm just saying that I'm gonna not try and string my affection hoping that she'll return it. This does not mean that I'm gonna try and cut her life but actually it may be the exact opposite. I still think that she's a special person and that if anything I want to know more about her cuz she's a very interesting person and one of my close friends. As for me, I'll try to go to being the person I was before Dec. I'll take one step at a time to the road to recovery. I'll let life flow and wherever it lands me I will follow it. If it leads me back to her then that's where I go, if it lands me elsewhere I know my mistakes and realized my weaknesses and won't let them repeat itself. So with all of this said I guess you could call this the end of the chapter and maybe the start of a new chapter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home