Thursday, January 09, 2003

Song Of The Day - Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infidelities
Currently Feeling - Really Scared

Damn the scariest thing happened today. I was leaving school with Frank like everyday, I signal right like I do everyday, I turn right. At first it seems normal until I begin to make my correction, then it goes completely crazy. It pulls all the way onto the left, I try to pull it to the right but not before I hit the medium, it starts going crazy on the right so to prevent myself from hitting anyone, I move back left where it goes crazy. I finally was able to stop it's momentum by going over the medium with the front tires. There an ambulance truck on the other side starts bitchin at me, my friend Troy comes and helps out and leads me to the side street. The whole time I hear something clinking. There I call my mom and tell her what happened. I wait with Frank til my dad gets there, and I drive Frank home while at the same talked about how the fuck did it happen. I drive back, then drive home, get the volvo and drive back and wait til the tow truck gets there. After I got home I took a nap and right now I'm just going over everything and chattin online.

Random Things....

I don't know if it was, but thoughts just flashed into my head when it all happened. It was really scary, I honestly thought we were gonna flip over. I'm gonna be so scared driving for a while.

I don't think my moms angry but I think my dad thinks that I stomped the gas.

I guess the only bright spot out of the whole thing was a bunch of peeps stopped and called to see if they could help and if I was alright. hmmm just trying to be an optimist....

Yesterday I intentionally left something out and I just realized that it's a first and that's the first thing I've ever held back.

I feel really sick right now and I don't feel any better that I just found out the Used are playing this weekend.......oh well I can still catch Finch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home