Saturday, January 11, 2003

Song Of The Day - LL Cool J - Hey Lover
Currently Feeling - OK

Hmmm......didn't do much today, pretty much lounged, rested up in bed, ran some errands, talked on the phone, and I just got home from church. I don't know what I have planned, maybe eat dinner with my sis at Rosario's. hmm....last nite I didn't do much either, I couldn't get a hold of Adam last nite so I watched Serendipity. Gosh I don't know if I should punch myself for this but I always get teary watching that movie and it always rekindles my trust in destiny and fate. heh, and 2nite I'll watch Beauty and the Beast with my sis' since Marianne is leaving for Tucson tomorrow. Other than that I don't have anything new to report.

Random Things.....

Gosh I gotta stop procrastinating, I could have studied while in bed but that didn't work.

I was a little pissed today cuz I was gonna go to Adrian's house but my dad said I couldn't. heh I think they think my friends are druggy's.....

I tried to cut back on my slow jams a little, marianne says listening to dashboard confessionals isn't good for me and only saddened people listen to them....

Whenever I have free time, I always ends up thinkin bout her.....what is with me, everything is all weird, the weird fortune cookie fortunes, it's all starting to make me go crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home