Sunday, January 12, 2003

Song Of The Day - Dashboard Confessional - Again I Go Unnoticed
Currently Feeling - Pretty OK

Well last nite...hmmmm....I took my sis' out to dinner at Rosario's. Jason was working there, and we talked for a little bit. The only problem is now im $70 in the hole from family activities. I tried to get Jason to go to the Finch concert with me but I dunno if he will cuz everyone's funds seem to be a little short. Afterwards we tried to get some ice cream at Cold Stone but it was packed and I felt a little tired, so we went home and we watched Beauty and The Beast. Damn 2 Romantic movies this weekend, and I could have seen Maid in Manhattan with my lil sis if I wanted to but I declined. I was also supposed to watch football with Adam and Dusty but I opted not to since I'm almost back to normal health and I don't wanna get worse. On the plus side, Bucs advanced over the 49'ers. Gotta study 2nite, and that's bout all I have planned.

Random Things....

Usually when I have a quiet weekend like this one, the next one I usually do something to make up for it, so hopefully something does make up for it cuz it's been a pretty uneventful weekend.

hmmm...talk about balancing my personality, Serendipity for my romantic side, followed by football for my masculine side, then Beauty and the beast for romantic, then more football for masculine......lol sometimes I don't get myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home