Friday, January 10, 2003

Song Of The Day - Dashboard Confessional - A Plain Morning
Currently Feeling - OK

Well the first week back from school has ended, and overall it has had it's ups and down. I guess I'll go thru my downs first, hmmm i guess the biggest down was the accident. That really dampered my week. Next was that I failed my test after one day. She just has control over my emotions that no matter how hard I try to shut them off, it just doesn't work. Now the ups of my week. Well my classes are a lot more spread out, last semester it was like having the same peeps in all of my classes. Hmm...today in math we got to work in pairs on our test. I worked with Moses and together were probably the #1 and #2 smartest in the class. In Bio, I gave Tawni my blog but I was so out of it yesterday, that I had to reprint once cuz I forgot to edit something, then I discovered I missed something else. I'm actually quite glad that she reads my blog and actually wants to. She's the only person I've told about my blog. We made funny looking animals with the molecules. My personal favorite was Rudolph with Oxygen as his red nose. At lunch Jason, Adam, and I went to Mickie D's. We had to eat on the run though cuz we couldn't find Frank. Afterschool, I had to drive home and I was so scared driving and making that dumb right turn. I had those flashbacks to yesterday. I picked up Baitos then Adam picked me up with Mark and we went to Alex's and chilled there. Moms called me home so I came back and I'm just waiting for Adam to call and I'll meet him up. Tomorrow I'm gonna go kick it with Adrian and play some NBA, and then maybe I'll do something with Adam again since Jason's working. I also plan on getting to watching Serendipity tonite.

Random Things....

I'm a bit worried that Hubert or Jeff will make some dumb comment that'll make me turn red. I know Jeff knows cuz he knows that I act differently that I have this year.

Damn I left my cd's in the MDX so I won't get them back til it's fixed. Also everyone in school asked about it today, it actually got irritating cuz I had to keep tellling what happend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home