Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Song Of The Day - Whitney Houston/Enrique Iglesias - Can I Have This Kiss Forever
Currently Feeling - Really Good

Really good day today, not really anything in particular that happen just a bunch of little things that made this day so good. Hmm I actually woke up late this morning so I had to rush and speed to get to school. It only took me 3 minutes by the way I was driving. Nothing really to note in APUSH. Amber's parents decided to let me watch Bun Bun becuz they don't want the little girl down the street to take care of him. I got 2 c him 2day but I'll get 2 that. In HCT I missed 5 on the quiz but I'll take that becuz I didn't study the night b4. In the 1st hour we had to do the neuro checks in front of the class. I had to be the victim with Kristal being the HCT worker and Tawni being the writer. At break I talked to Adam 4 a little bit then went back to class. We had to watch this video about this guy getting Alzheimers disease. It was pretty sick cuz in the beginning him and his wife get it on a couple times and also in the shower....it was sweet and disgusting at the same time (cuz they were 70 yrs old). After class I walked with Tawni to her locker and Becky told us about her grandmother who had cum over her and was dripping. It was really sick I got this image in my head of this really old woman with a facial and stuff like that. Anyways for lunch I went with Jason, Adam, and Frank to go to Dairy Queen. I went back for math and finished up my math homework. I helped Amber and Alex and they helped me out a little. Afterschool I should have gone to Robots but I decided not to since I would have no one to talk to since Ian,Ryan,Jason,Adam,Adam,Sopheak weren't gonna be there. I also thought Tawni wasn't gonna be there cuz Amber said she wasn't so I was walking to my car when I met up with Tawni and we both decided not to go 2 robots. I gave her a ride to her mom's then went to Fry's and read some magazines b4 I had to pick my Barbie. I went home and chilled for a while watching Robocop. Afterwards I drove to Amber's house and she showed me Bun Bun. He is a gigantic bunny and I mean gigantic I was surprised. He devoured the cookie I fed him. Hmm don't know what I'm doing this whole time becuz I'm really tired right now so I'll write in ya a little later 2nite with more stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home