Sunday, November 17, 2002

Song Of The Day - Ultimate FakeBook - A Million Hearts
Currently Feeling - a little scared

Before I get on to yesterday and today I'll write about this dream I had... It was a pretty bad dream that was bad enough to wake me up....alright I was dreaming that I was in someones house, it's just Paul, Tawni, and me for some strange reason. I guess they finally ended up going out and I think Paul knew that I like Tawni so he tries to kiss her in front of me. I think she knew too so she was trying to avoid his kiss. My instint was to get out of the room but as I turned to the door, it dissapeared. After that it got blurry and I woke up a few minutes after that. I guess the dream rattled me pretty bad....

Ok first I get onto what I did yesterday.......I procastinated on my work and just chilled at home in the morning. I chatted with Tawni for a little bit online. Her mom doesn't have the rabbit hutch anymore so it looks like Capt Mallow is gonna cost me in the range of 120 dollars....Oh well I'm gonna go all out so that Capt Mallow has all the comforts that a bunny could have.....She also brought up my idea about the teddy bears....I don't think I ever got into detail about it because I wasn't sure if I was gonna go through with it but here it is.........Well since Tawni always calls me a big teddy bear I was gonna buy her a big teddy bear for Christmas......She asked me why I wasn't going to go thru with it and I told her that 1. I'm pretty shy and 2. that I'm a little scared but I didn't really go into detail on why I was scared...... I think she knows I have this gut feeling that she does.............alright so after I got offline I took Marianne and Barbie to eat at San Remo's Ristaurante in Sun City....pretty good place and it was pretty cheap since it's in sun city.....I went home and played tetrinet with Adam for a little then he told me to come to the party....so I picked him up and went to Al's house.....hmmmm it was alright.....we played a little 4 player Super Smash Bros Melee my character is yoshi and kirby but Al's little couz Josh is kirby so I guess mines has to be yoshi..... We ate some pizza then played some card game.....that was pretty much it........no drinking cuz Al's little couz was there and also because I had to drive Adam and myself home so I wasn't going to get drunk if the opportunity arose.....I came home round midnight and passed out in my room.....

Today I don't have much planned, do homework, go to church, clean the room, eat lunch with Adam, do homework... Marianne is leaving again so I can't wash the car but it really does need cleaning so I guess I'll do it Monday.............

Some Other Stuff.......
Well now that I have an estimate on capt. Mallow, i may have to get it the middle of the week so I can get my funds.......

I'm sooooo confused right now, my feelings and thoughts have all been in dissaray.......what do you do when your head thinks something different than your heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home