Saturday, November 23, 2002

Song Of The Day - Craig David - 2 Steps Back
Currently Feeling - Better

Sorry bout the short update yesterday I wasn't really into it. So with that said let me recap everything. Last nite I went to the game. Cactus ended up winning and advancing into the playoffs. It was pretty boring cuz not a lot peeps were there. I hung out with Trent and Hubert for a little then met up with Jason and chilled in the bleechers. Afterwards we were gonna go to Wes' house because his parents were out of town but he didn't get off work til 10:30 so we went to Burger King. Got some food then went to his house and chilled there for a while. Wes didn't get home in time so I just went home and watched a little Reign of Fire before passing out.

This morning I went to Cactus with Braden and Trent to pick up food cans around neighborhoods. It was alright, there was a hella lot of cans it filled half of the DECA room. I just got home and I guess my uncle Butch and Autie Marles are coming 2nite.

My plans 4 2nite are that my mom needs to be picked up from my sis' concert and my aunt needs to be dropped off at the mall. 2nite I may also see Bond w/ Jason if I can. My afternoon is pretty blank since I'm gonna have to drive alot so I guess I'll just do my homework.

Random Things....

When we were driving around picking up cans there was this one kid in a jake plummer uniform who we passed 7 times. Each time we yelled at him saying things such as "plummer sucks" or "only kids wearing plummer uniforms suck". Yeah we were pretty bored but it was pretty funny.

We did this thing in HCT where we found out whether we are think with our left or right brain. Mines was pretty even with it leaning a little to the right.

I had this dream last nite where I was talking to my ex-girl Ashleigh and I went to her house and I apologized to her because we stopped talking. It made me feel a lot better. I think what my subconcious is saying that I don't have to worry about burning bridges anymore. That is a great relief, so that's one reason down and only a couple more left standing. With my new found knowledge of my brain I can say that my left side is telling me to go for it while my right side is telling me that I shouldn't.

Well that' it for now later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home