Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - Dreams
Currently Feeling - Pretty Good

Well a pretty good day, a little normal but nothing bad happened. APUSH watched movie, then took notes...nothing really interesting......After that I went to my car but got stopped because Ian and Tawni were calling me from behind.......I guess Tawni called me and Ian was behind her and he made fun of her so she told him to bite her ass....lol it's funny that it was only so long ago that they went out even if it was for a couple of weeks.... Anyways Becky didn't have her car so I gave Tawni a ride since we were both going to T-Bird....Clinicals were pretty boring but at least I didn't throw up or come close to it. Went back to school with Tawni, ate lunch with Adam,Jason,Frank. In math, I did my review and talked with Christie about her getting 3 shots in her mouth. I feel bad for her since I know what she's going thru. Afterschool I went to the car with Frank and I saw Troy. He was telling me how someone shattered his window and jacked some of his stuff. Same thing for this other guy. The cars were on both sides of me luckily I got the security system. Anyways dropped off Frank then went home to change. I picked up Barbie then dropped her off and went to Petsmart. I found the cage I'm gonna get. It's $22, I would get the hutch but money is an issue and I don't have $200 to throw around. Hell I barely have enough to buy Capt. Mallow. Anyways after that I went to the mall to see if Capt. Mallow is still there. He was and I hung out with him for a while. I went home and chatted with Tawni a little bit and we were trying to find a good song of the day. That leads me up to now. I've got tons of homework to do.

Some random things...

I bought the starting line tickets yesterday....can't wait

The Teddy Bear plan is back to hopeful.....I could go one of two ways with it.....One would be give it to her and tell her how I feel or two just give it to her as a Christmas gift. There's only one problem with #2 and it's that she already knows about the plan, it's just that she doesn't know that it's her. (well actually she may also know that too but that's a maybe). Good thing that were still in the month of November or else I may be panicking right now.

Only a month left before semester is over and I know how boring it would have been if it hasn't been for her. I can honestly say I've never felt like this before. but due to circumstances beyond my control I've become stuck in the mud. I've held this position since after homecoming and every day I get a little bit more tempted to tell her how I feel. but anyways I've thought about next semester and I have Bio with her which should be interesting. I don't know how I can compete with him because he's always there and has all her friends support. I guess I'm just waiting for a sign to tell me which way I should go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home