Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Song Of The Day - Chris Gaines - Lost In You
Currently Feeling - Pretty Bad

I had 2 tests 2day and I think I did good on both yet today was a pretty bad day in terms of everything..... I went to school early to go to the DECA meeting. It was alright, I'm finally gonna contribute by going to pick up bags on Sat with Braiden. The only homework of note is in APUSH terms which will take awhile probably but I'll try to get it done early. HCT I took 1 of my 2 tests today. I did extremely good but I was still extremely tired so I didn't quite feel there. Let's just say I felt a bit detached. hmm that was it for hour 1 in HCT. Tawni showed up in hour 2 since she had a dr. appointment. I didn't say much because I was running on willpower at that point. At lunch I've been eating a churro and a soda for the past week. The reason for this is I'm on a budget for the rest of the week til I've bought Capt. Mallow with all his stuff. Again they kept talking about why I'm getting a bunny and some other stuff which I will get to later. After lunch I went to math and took test 2 which I also think I did well. After school I was debating whether or not to go to Robots or not. At first I wasn't but I changed my mind and u-turned. I met up with Sopheak and we decided to take the club pic then leave. I dropped off Sopheak then went to Kachina. My dad was already there to pick up my sis so I went back to Cactus to pick up some stuff I left at my locker. I went home and I guess my lil sis got a C in civics so my parents are a little pissed at her. I guess you can say she's grounded.

So I guess the reason it was a bad day was because I felt detached, tired, out of rhythm. My friends noticed it too so hopefully I can finish early at get to sleep early.

Some Random Stuff....

I wonder if it's that noticable or what.....ok so I'm on my way to first hour and I talk to Richard a bit.....he asks me if I like Tawni and seeing how I can't lie I couldn't keep a straight face so I tried to ignore his question. At first I thought Adam told him but he said he didn't so I dunno.

The other question my friends have been bugging me about is why I'm getting Capt. Mallow. They think that I have a hidden agenda which there isn't but I decided not to tell them that I 1st saw Capt. Mallow with Tawni or else I wouldn't have heard the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home