Sunday, November 24, 2002

Song Of The Day - Backstreet Boys - How Did I Fall In Love With You
Currently Feeling - Alright

Well the end of a really bad week, and the start of a hopefully good week. Been a pretty boring weekend that topped off an overly bad week. I did so much driving yesterday and none of it was for me. I dropped off my mom and sis at her chorus concert then I drop my aunt at the beauty parlor. Then I buy food for the nursing home. I go home for 30 minutes before I have to pick up my mom and sis. Instead of going home they tell me that we should just wait for my aunt to finish her appointment. I had a bad feeling about this since it's right next to target and ross and that would probably end with the girls shopping. and as I predicted I was right, they shopped for a couple of hours while I read magazines. I had to call my friend and cancel plans to see Bond. I was pretty pissed on the way home and was speeding a little. To top off the night my aunt ever so slightly criticized my driving by saying "you know a lot of accidents happen because people are in a rush to get where they need to go" and she also said "also teenagers are irresponsible drivers because they always think there indesructable" I was about to blow when she said that because I didn't just spend 5 hrs driving her where she wanted only to her rag on my driving. But I stayed cool headed and made it home without busting. I tried to call some peeps but they were either all gone or were doing stuff I didn't feel like doing. In an attempt to save what little Sat. night I had I took my sis to go rent a game. Well that trip was a waste since they didn't have anything there. So I went home and went to sleep.

Today what I have planned is to go to church, go to Adam's house and chill there, do any homework that I have, and call Tawni to call Becky about the cage.

Random Stuff...

Well if Becky doesn't bring the cage tomorrow I'll just buy the cage myself since I don't have a good feeling about C Mall not being there. If I have to buy the cage then i guess my lunch for this week once again is churro and soda....

Well hit the final strench in the semester and I have to keep my grades up. Time to start focusing again.

Yup I woke up at 5:30 this morning and i had nothing to do so I watched the mighty ducks.....

Talked with Tawni online. Hmm.....I guess David Moreno likes her or he just thinks she's cute......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home