Saturday, November 16, 2002

Song Of The Day - R Kelly - I Can't Sleep Baby
Currently Feeling - Better

Yup I got suckered last nite into doing something. I took a long nap but Jason called and wanted to do something. I felt bad so I said sure and we were gonna go to the Cactus. I had to wait for a while til my lil sis came back so I chilled and watched TV. Adam called and said that Long wanted to go to the Brophy v. St. Mary's game. Adam wanted to shoot pool or go bowling. So we end up going bowling but it's crowded as hell. We went inside the little arcade in there and saw this kid playing dance dance revolution....lol this kid was sweating bullets his whole shirt was dripping. We didn't wanna wait an hour to go bowling so we went to go see 8 mile. It was a pretty dope movie. Everyone liked it except for Jason since he doesn't like black music...j/k...After that we went to Adam's house then picked up Jason's car. We went to Burger King where we saw Bradshaw Mountains football. They small as hell, and they dress weird almost like we were back in the 80's. I went back home and fell asleep. I woke and watched some cartoons. I don't know what I'm doing today but I may go to a party if I have nothing else to do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home