Thursday, November 21, 2002

Song Of The Day - Rufio - Road To Recovery
Currently Feeling - Bad

The day didn't start bad at all, if anything I thought today was gonna be a good day. I actually don't know why my day turned sour. I know that it happened during 3rd hour in HCT. We were taking notes and I went into my thinking stage and my mood just started dropping. I tried to write what I was feeling but I threw it away. From there it kinda snowballed throughout the day but got a little better after school. Afterschool I took Frank and Adrian home then went to Kachina to pick up Barbie. I went with Ian to pick up his lil bro Zach. He was high and he had the munchies. A little weird talking to him since I haven't really talked to him in a while. Oh well afterwards I picked up Barbie then went home. My only plans for today is maybe go eat at the new Quizzno's since I don't have homework....

Random Stuff...

I have $89 to buy C. Mall but I'm gonna get him tomorrow cuz Becky is gonna give me her old cage......yeah I just saved $22 but if I don't think it has enuf room then I'll guy a new one

No pizza party today so I yet another day of churro and soda......

Tomorrow my tentative plans are to go to the playoff game if it's home...if not Jason wanted to hang out so I may hang out with him

Still waiting for the UPS guy to show up with my tickets.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home