Friday, November 29, 2002

Song Of The Day - Michelle Branch - Here With Me
Currently Feeling - Good

Well Happy Thanksgiving for those who are reading this. I was so stuffed last nite so much turkey and pie. Hmmm what else happened last nite......I rented Madden and right now I'm unstoppable.....I chilled at home most of the time yesterday. I went and fed Bun Bun and for a bunny that is huge it took me a while to find him. I fed him a cookie and a carrot. He didn't touch the carrot but almost ate my hand cuz it got in the way of the cookie. He's roughly 3X the size of Mal Mal so he won't play with the Capt. After dinner I chatted with Tawni for a little bit online. Finch is coming in Jan so I may go to that if it's on the weekend. Jason called and wanted me to go see 8 crazy nights with him, his bro, and his couz. I called Adam but he was too lazy to go outside and Frank had his aunt and uncle over so I just met up w/ Jason at the movies. It was pretty funny, pretty sick but funny. The people I was sitting next to got offended and left in the middle of the movie. Afterwards I went home and played more Madden.


On to today....I had the weirdest batches of dreams ever, it was like my subconcious took everything in my head, mixed them all up and produced them in my head. It's so weird that I'm not gonna write it down. My family is going shopping then when they come back i'm gonna have lunch with Adam. Later tonite is the concert so I'll leave at 5. Well that's it for now, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home