Sunday, November 10, 2002

Song Of The Day - Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
Currently Feeling - Decent

Well pretty normal day...I decided to kick it today and play some video games....But first I had to go to church and church class....it was pretty funny, me and this kid Devon were both late to the priests sermon...the priests sermon today was arriving to church on time and leaving at the end of mass....lol me and Devon both had these embarrased look on our faces. After church I went to the class where I hung out with Andrew, Devon, Andrew P, and Pat. It wasn't that bad today I little boring but when isn't it. After class I went to Fry's to get a car freshener. The volvo smells like food....Now I'm home playing Grand Turismo 3...I have a mitsubishi EVO right now....my plans for 2nite are at midnight I'll pick up Barbie at great skate then I have to drive to Mesa to pick up Marianne and her friends from the Strokes Concert. Speaking of concerts, I'm planning on going to the Starting Line concert...It should be pretty cool if I can get some tickets....well that's it for now later

PS I'm gonna burn Justified...lol I dunno why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home