Saturday, November 09, 2002

I just got back from Adam's house. We rented Need for Speed Hot pursuit. We got to his house then went to Fry's and Albertsons looking for some water. When we came back we played for a couple hrs. Pretty fun game once you get the hang out it. He let me borrow Grand Turismo 3 so I'll play that this weekend. He let me have his fixed up PT Cruiser...lol

When I got home Marianne and me went to Mickie D's to get some dinner. We talked about my blog.....she gave me some advice.....she said that I was lying to myself and that I don't really want her to end up with him.....She said that she understood why I haven't done anything but said that I should do it because she may feel the same way too. I have taken her advise into consideration but I'm sticking to my decision, and usually I'm very movable when it comes to keeping a decision but this one I'm keeping. but I will admit that she is right that I'm lying to myself but what can you do about that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home