Saturday, November 09, 2002

Song Of The Day - Finch - New Beginning
Currently Feeling - bored and tired

let's see, what happened last nite....I went to the game with Jason. There was no one there at all. We sat next to Vicky and Jason was trying to get Leslie's attention. Yeah it was pretty dumb, in the 3rd quarter everyone around us left so it was Jason and me, and there was Leslie and her friends. At the start of the 4th quarter we were about to leave but we ended up talking to Brett King. He invited Cory (manburg little bro) and this red head soph Josh. They wanted to raise hell and since Jason was my ride I didn't wanna just leave so I stuck around. We stopped by Cactus to pick up these two girls. Then we ended up going to Sonic and met up with Chris, Chad, Troy. I went with Chad and Troy and got a thirstbuster. We were just chillin at Sonic and Cory was about to do some stupid shit but a sonic worker told him not to. After that we all left to go to Nigel's house. There we met up with Steve, Ian, Bobby, and Wes. From there we just ended up talking while watching George of the Jungle. Yeah I only talked to Ian, Jason, Chad, Troy, and Steve since I didn't know Bobby or Wes. I left with Jason and Candice while Ian and Wes raced. An alright night, felt a little awkward hangin out with all of them but I am cool with most of them. Well i'll write you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home