Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Song Of The Day - Craig David - What's Changed
Currently Feeling - Really Good

Today was an even better day than yesterday although I can't really put my finger on why it was. In HCT we had to practice bedding and covering a pt. I was working with Tawni and we had to be put in uncompromising positions. I won't say what those positions were but let's just say you don't need an imagination to find out what it looked like. lol...it brought the worst out of Jason B., usually a quiet person he was talking like a sailor. I also gave my JOJ to Tawni. I wasn't going to but Tawni saw it so I gave it to her. She says that I'm gonna tell her sooner or later because I just change the font instead of deleting it and maybe she does have a point, but I dunno whatever works.....After HCT I walked with Tawni for a little bit waiting for Adam to get out of class. Jason A. asks me if I want to go to Mickie D's with him. While he was driving we were talking about Leslie. I told him that he should call her and progress from there. At Mickie D's I saw John and Robert, and I also saw Nat with her friend. We came back and I saw I was parked next to Leslie and there was another parking place next to mine. I tried to get him to park next to me so that he could accidently "bump" into her in the parking lot but he didn't. In math we had Mr. Crumb as a sub. This guy subs for everyone. He looks like Fat Bastard too, I would feel bad for him that everyone makes fun of him but he's an ass. After school I went to Robots with Sopheak. That club is dying pretty fast now that Leiwer isn't there. I would be the 1st to say that we didn't see eye to eye but at least she knew how to run the club. I dropped off Sopheak then went to pick up Barbie. Now I'm home just chillin. I'm trying not to take another nap because it's been 2 straight days with a nap. I'll probably watch Spider man since I don't have a lot of homework.

Well here are some random things that I'll throw out....

We are getting part of the kitchen redone so until they are done it looks like fast food.....

Tomorrow I'm gonna watch SHA with Tawni if nothing goes wrong tomorrow.....

I've finally begun moving on...it took me a while to get it thru my head that were gonna just be friends and that I would not make a move but now I've got it all sorted out so I've become pretty happy......(more detail in Mind of Jamz)

Well that's it blogsta later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home