Friday, November 08, 2002

Song Of The Day - Brandy ft. Boyz II Men- Broken Hearted
Currently feeling - alright, but tired

I'm soo tired right now, I guess today has been a tiring day. In HCT we got to go to the medical field at Grand Canyon University. Most of the time I hung out with Tawni, Becky, and Nat. The first place we went to was to look at the different tents. I got like 4 pens and one highlighter, nothing beats free stuff. We then went to the piercing and tatoo class. It was supposed to be an hour but ended up being 20 minutes. One sick part was looking at this infected ear. It was all puffy, sick....I couldn't get a piercing/tatoo because I couldn't stand the needle. So after that we went to dead man's tale which was also pretty sick. We got to catch the last 20 minutes of that class. Afterwards Tawni saw her friend from NAU. She did some catching up with him. We came back to the tent to get our food tickets then we got in line for lunch. I talked to Dwayne for a little bit then caught up with the girls with Dwayne to look at the dead bodies. Most of our class lined up to see it. It was pretty sick to sum it up, it had this weird smell that drove my nose crazy. The sick part was her hands. You could still make out her hand but it was all pale and glossy. Oh yeah she was holding a brain that was in a bowl. The bowl contained brain juice, she dropped the brain and some of it splattered. Not sure if it hit anyone. After that we all chilled by the street waiting for the bus. Everyone was pretty tired. The teach was bitching at the bus driver because he was late. Felt bad for him..... On the bus, I passed out for most of the ride. We got back to school and went to math. Now I'm home, not sure what I'm doing tonite but I'm probably gonna go to the game.

Hmm lets see what little things I forgot to say...

Tawni's still angry at Paul....I feel wrong saying this but I hope things don't work out between them and they start dating. I know that this whole thing won't change much and I still believe that they will end up going out, but it's hard enough knowing that there always hanging out. How much harder would it be if they were boyfriend/girlfriend?

Jealousy is rearing it's ugly head, yup I know but I can't help it. I really like her and yet I can't do anything about it.....i guess it just leaves me a little broken-hearted....

I'm really considering buying the brown bunny....really cute bunny..nothing like having Capt. Mallow...lol

well that's it for now, later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home