Monday, November 11, 2002

Song Of The Day - Justin T. - Cry Me A River
Currently Feeling - good

Well last day before school starts again...last night I did so much driving...i drove about 120 miles last night...I dropped off Barbie and her friend at Great skate then I went to Mesa to pick up Marianne and her friend....I swear I felt like I was on the loop forever...anyways I waited for them at 7-11, there was this pretty cute girl I talked to for a little bit....She asked if I wanted to do something but I sayed that I probably shouldn't....I picked them up and started looking for a bathroom because Ian H. had to take a piss....we went to 4 gas stations before someone let him go....I then drove back, got home played a little grand Turismo then went to pick up Barbie and her friend....I decided to blast some music at the entrance of great skate....pretty funny....if I even want to embarrase her then I'll blast Michael Jackson - Thriller....lol....we went home then watched an hour of spider man before I went to sleep

My plans for today is to go to metro with adam and go to kmomo's to get a sweater, if they don't have a good one then i'll go to just for feet. I was supposed to go to Banana Republic to get a jacket over in paradise valley but all there jackets are 100 plus and i'm looking for something more casual....i've scheduled my day so hopefully it all works out and I'm asleep by 10

10-1 free time
1-3 metro center
3-6 math homework
6-7 HCT Journal
7-10 free time
10 sleep

hmm...I forgot to call Ian this weekend cuz he wanted to do something

I've put a limit of $60 to buy my sweater/jacket

this papercut I got on Fri during the trip to GCU is really pissing the hell out of me...constant bleeding...good thing that I got a first aid kit from Midwestern University

burnt Justified...yes

well that's it for now, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home