Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Song Of The Day - Justin Timberlake - What You Got (Oh No)
Currently Feeling - a little out of it

a little boring today, nothing special happened. Hmmm...nothing in APUSH....In HCT we practiced more of the positioning the pt...since Tawni wasn't there I had to have Elizabeth be my partner. we have vision and screening for the soph tomorrow, i have to do eyes....At lunch me and Jason were talking about buying tickets to starting line which is the day after thanksgiving....Adam was trying to get me or Frank to work with him at the telemarketing place...it pays 7.60 an hour but i'm not really interested..i'm not sure if Frank will take the job. in math we took a quiz...I was about to drive home afterschool but decided to go to robots instead...I went in and there was no Ryan, Adam, Adam S., Sopheak, Ian, Jason, and Tawni so I told the teach that I had to leave. I waited in the back of Kachina to pick up Barbie and talked to Ian for a little bit...he's now selling drugs, he said that he would hook me up if I ever wanted it but I declined....I don't have anything planned so I think I'll finish up my math then just kick it at home and talk on the phone or somethin to that effect

Some random stuff.....

didn't show up to either meeting today.....

the teach in robots thinks I'm a dedicated worker....lol that's funny

Planning on buying my sweater tomorrow after school.....( I haven't found anyone with my Nautica sweater so I guess I'll buy it)

Well that's it for today...lates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home