Friday, November 15, 2002

Song Of The Day - Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This
Currently Feeling - Good

Finally the weekend has come and now I can rest and get my composure back together.... today what happened....I took my test in APUSH, I think I did a good job. In HCT we took two quizzes, I totally fucked up the first one and I did alright on the 2nd one.... I was soo tired that every chance that I got I took a little nap and as I predicted Tawni was tired also....The teach then started letting the class inject her, I started freaking a little when I saw Desiree stabbed the teach in her arm....I got the cold chills for the rest of class and I felt a little sick. The sad part is that I'm not the worst, I'm 2nd compared to Christie who didn't even try looking there.... For lunch I rode with Jason to Taco Bell with Shawn, Chad, Bobby, Ian, Wes and some other peeps.... Ian, Bobby R, and Wes are gonna get high and do some destructive vandalism but since this is my kickback weekend I counted out but Jason may go with them....We came back to school and Jason dropped me by his car then made another comment on how Leslie parked by me again....lol I swear he's jealous over something like that...lol....anyways I talked to a couple peeps in the lot then went to class.... In math nothing interesting, lol it was funny because we had to work in our group which is me, Alex, Amber, and Chelsea. The Amber asked the teach a question and she said don't worry you have James and Alex, and you can fill in the picture...lol she got sooooo angry at that.... After school I dropped off Sopheak and Frank and now I'm home...I just finished Spider man and I don't have to pick up Barbie til 7 tonite....

Some Random Stuff....

I'm gonna watch 8 miles hopefully tomorrow with a couple of peeps....

Ian and his new crew (bobby and Wes) are now stoners and vandals, heh hopefully I can stay out of that path but Ian wants me to do some shit with him and his friends....

Marianne should be coming tonite...I can't think of anything interesting to bring her to.....

I may buy Capt. Mallow tomorrow but that's doubtful.... I don't wanna buy Capt. Mallow and he doesn't have his own hutch so I'll wait to see if Tawni can give me hers....

Well that's it for now, if I end up getting suckered into doing something tonite I'll let u know, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home