Thursday, November 14, 2002

Song Of The Day - Ginuwine - Keep It Real
Currently Feeling - Good

A good day I'd say.....lets see....hmmm I've got Ginuwine song "keep it real" stuck in my head all week long. Everytime I been bored I've started singing it under my breath...lol. I chatted with Tawni online yesterday for a little...yeah I found out where I saw the sweater, from Tawni's dad...oh well I'll get to that later...In APUSH, it was Leah's birthday, her friends got her massive amounts of balloons.... In HCT we did the hearing and vision screening, I worked with Matt, I was really tired today I got to get my sleeping habits back to normal, sleeping at 1-2 in the morning isn't that good... hmm what else, Tawni came back and Becky's gonna get married which is cool.... Ian invited me to eat lunch with him but i didn't wanna spend any money so I stayed in and ate with who I usually eat with.... nothing in math that I can remember...after school I went to get my sweater at arrowhead and to take a look at Capt. Mallow... Yeah I was walking around the mall looking for an alternate for the nautica one.....I brought $250 with me for some reason.....I ran into Leslie, Leah, and Ashley. I talked to them for a while, I felt bad because Leah was asking if I got her anything for her birthday. After they left I called up Jason to tell him that he should of came with me....So after an hour of walking around I couldn't find a sufficient sweater that I wanted...there was one that I liked but I wasn't willing to shell out 99.99 for a sweater that I'll wear for a couple months only to have it mysteriously dissapear in a box that I'll never find again. So I decided to compromise, I wanted to get a black sweater, but since that is the color of Tawni's dad's sweater I got the grey one...On the subject of Capt. Mallow, they still have him and it'll cost $50 and they don't layaway rabbits...Hopefully I can get the rabbit hutch from Tawni so I don't have to shell out more money... I don't know what I have planned for this weekend, I'll probably go see 8 mile since most people will probably be watchin Harry Pot-Pot.

Some random stuff.....
Everywhere I went at the mall I saw Teddy Bears, massive amounts of Teddy Bears..... gives me an idea....

Christmas season is around the corner....always makes me feel a extra bit cheery when you see the christmas trees, and the red and green everywhere

The brown rabbit known as Capt. Mallow is the leader of his cage...when I came in I saw him sleeping on top of all the other rabbits....sounds like my type of rabbit...

This weekend I hope will be my kickback weekend, catch up on sleep, wash the car, relax, and no more football game until playoffs come around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home