Thursday, October 03, 2002

Song of the Day- She fuckin hates me- Puddle of Mudd

Nice song of the day....not really I just thought the video was pretty funny. hmm i'm thinkin on changing the template on my blog, i've grown fond of the colors but I think it's a good time for a change. If I can't get my archives to show then I'll switch but if i can get archive to show then i'll stay with it.

Not much happened today.... hmm i took a math placement test today. They gave us 25 minutes to answer 25 questions. It was pretty easy but i could have answer them if I would have had 5 more minutes....oh well. In HCT more or less the same, I talked to Tawni and she told me that she doesn't like Paul like that but they are going just as friends and she wants me to go to homecoming so that I can see her. Her ex-boy Matt told her that he still likes her but she's not interested. I seem to hang out with her more now than her friends in HCT. Anyways we both ended up not seeing Sweet home alabama. She told me to go ask a girl to Sweet home alabama which was funny cuz the whole time i was thinkin of inviting her but I didn't. I have a lot of opportunities to set something up with her its almost like it's fate stepping in, but I can't follow what I say which is "fate can only take you so far, but you have to finish". Oh yeah I failed my HCT test, but it's alright because I'll retake it. I need to focus on my school work again. I have til Dec to get my grades all up to A's. I have an low A in APUSH, A high B/low A in HCT, A high A in HCT Lab, and a high B in math. I can almost taste the g35 now, but i can't fuck up anymore.

Well i'm gonna watch serendipity right now....write ya later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home