Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I don't know what happened to my post from Tues but I guess I'll have to retype it though it's not as fresh on my mind. I felt like shit yesterday because I finally decided to ask Tawni to homecoming on Mon but she didn't go to school. On Tues I ditched my friends so I would have a chance to ask out Tawni. The only problem was Paul got there to ask her out before I did. Man fuckkin Andy Dick look-a-like. but it was my fault, I had the chance to do it all last week but I hesitated and second guessed my feelings. This is what she told me happened.....She bumped into him at edgefest and I guess they hung out. I should kick not his ass, but rather my own. Anyways I was pretty much out of it on Tues after that. I talked to her friend Amber during 5th hour Tues to confirm which she did. I tried to make it sound like i was hardly interested which she fell for. So today I talked to Tawni and casually mentioned Paul. Anyways after talking to her I felt better. She wants me to go homecoming which I'm still not sure about. She also drew a heart tattoo for me on my arm. I really wish I had my slow jam cd's with me right now but she still has them....... Anyways that's enough on that my first post about this took up the whole screen. Oh yeah on a somewhat ironic note, last year I beat him to the punch because we were both going for the same girl but I got there first, it's ironic that this year he beat me to the punch.

Well if I don't go at least i have the satisfaction that I hooked up Jason and Lesly to homecoming. Jason wants me to ask Leah but I dont' think that is going to happen. Also someone broke into Jason's Blazer yesterday. They tried to steal the car but was unsuccessful but they did jack his cd deck. That sucks for him.


Non romantic issues.....I beat my friend Andrew (who invited himself to my house) at NFL2k3. I also beat Adam. More like dismatled them. #1 weapon...Keyshawn Johnson. I guess it doesn't matter whether it's madden or nfl2k3 keyshawn still dominates. I've also found a new weapon by the name of Mckardell. I'm not sure if he's a affective in madden as he was in nfl2k3 but i'll find out. Everyone seems to be buying or going to buy kingdom hearts. I'm one of them, that game looks sick.

Hmm we finally found out where Men (Marianne) was. She was on mt. lemon where they have no service. Oh Men, ur like a funny men. (inside joke)

Well since I'm such a good friend i told jason that i'll take serious consideration asking out Leah so we can double date. He's got an interesting idea for where to go to homecoming. He wants to go to desert ridge and play arcades at this fancy place. If it were any arcade he'd be killed by his date but it is upscale. Quite an unorthodox approach but it may work.

Saw Tuxedo this weekend with Jason....pretty good movie, J love what can i say....:) I didn't get to see sweet home alabama but i heard it did good in the box office. I was going to see it but I opted to rent Serendipity.

Well I know i'm forgetting a lot of things like racing the jag x type but I'm too tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home