Thursday, August 22, 2002

Only 1 more day til my birthday. It doesn't feel like my birthday. My house is pretty barrren right now because of the renovations. I've had to help out for a couple days since i'm a guy. I'm still trying to balance my time but it still has it's kinks. The last two nights I slept at two. The first time was because I was about to go to sleep but caught a movie on TNT called Murder Live. It was about a girl that had gotten brutally raped a couple years ago. She was able to keep it a secret from the public. She then becomes a man-hater. She goes on a talk show when the host named Pia brings out her ex-boyfriend. He tells everyone that she had gotten raped. A couple days later she commited suicide because the whole ordeal was too embarrasing to her. Then the father goes and takes the show hostage and his only request is, is that Pia takes blame for the death of her daughter and gets executed live on TV. It's a pretty good show I'd watch it again so I could catch it from the beginning. The other day was because I was helping out my parents move the furniture and by 11 PM I still had tons of homework to do.

2 more days til Marianne moves out. She's pissed right now because of something which I'm not sure at right now.

My cousin sounds suicidal, and he hasn't updated his blog yet so I wonder.....

Baitos lost her ring where could it be......

Where did all the time go in the day......

One more thing..... I think that the girl I like likes me too. Everytime I look I see her looking at me, sometimes she catches me taking a peek too. We used to talk alot since we were in a class where there was a lot of talking but I only have her in my AP US History class and there isn't much talking. Hmm homecomings coming up that gives me an idea.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home