Wednesday, August 21, 2002


Song of The Day- Boyz II Men- Oh Well
Word of The Day- travesty


Well 2 more days til my birthday. We will be celebrating it in Tucson because my sister is moving out on my b-day. It will be awkward not having her in the house. There's just going to be so much changes. Marianne's gone, I'm driving in a couple days, Barbies almost in High School, the house is going under complete renovation. It's like this one episode of Disney's Doug. Everything around him was changing and although in the end it's for the good, part of him wanted things to stay the same. I feel the same way. Things are going to be a lot quieter. Barbie hangs out with her friends more. I have my extra cirricular activities, my friends, my schoolwork. Wow things sure have changed. It seemed like only yesterday when I was in elementary school worrying about nothing. Just playing schoolyard football and basketball.

I don't know what car i'm getting. Here's a list of possibilities ranging from what I want most. The 2nd list is what i'm probably getting

What I want What I'll probably get
g35 coupe Izuzu Axiom
g35 sedan g35 coupe
audi a4 or a6 g35 sedan
mitsubishi evo mitsubishi evo
izuzu axiom audi a4-a6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home