Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spotless


Song Of The Day- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape (Konvict Remix)
Currently Feeling- Nervous
Picture of the Day - The new "House" dog Zeus.....sooo cool
So another week, this one was quite up and down. I took my two tests and a quiz last week. I did good on my Pchem test but was sandblasted by my physics test. Lets just say i definately studied the wrong way for the physics test. Anyways friday i went back to phx and hung out with family for dinner for my mums birthday. I also sat around and watched the Grudge 2 which wasn't very good at all. After dinner i then went out to the movies with Moses, Joel, and Adam. The original plan was to see Norbit but no one really wanted to see it so instead we watched Hannibal RIsing. No one really liked the movie, but I did. It wasn't great but I watched it and liked it (although i probably wouldn't watch it again). The next day i went out to lunch with Adam and Moses to help Adam write his paper. After that we went to Moses so Adam could play Wii before work. After that i went home and got ready to go home. I dropped by the hospital to say bye to my mom and i was off. The drive was annoying to say the least. Lets just say that i haven't had that much road rage in a long time. When i got home i decided to clean my room. I opted for a complete overhaul instead of surface cleaning. However i only worked on it for a little bit before going to dinner with Paul, Jews, Steph, and their new roommate. We went to Chili's and the service was horrible as we waited for our food for over an hour. After that we went back to the house and hung out there for a while before i headed out to Em's house to hang out. We played some Pop5 for awhile but i left right when it started to get a little uncomfortable with the couples arguing a bit. haha....Right as i left brandon said "peace out man, enjoy the single life". That was in reference to him wanting to go to sleep but Em wanted to keep playing...lol needless to say i was laughing out the door.
Today I just cleaned like a fiend. It seems so clean and fresh in my room and doesnt have that odd odor anymore haha. I also did something that made me feel like i was in elementary school but i won't acknowledge it here haha. NOw i think i'm going to try to make macadamia nut crusted pot roast.....hopefully..haha
Random Things......
- Ya stupid indeed........ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home