Sunday, January 21, 2007

Changes for the Better?

Song Of The Day- Juliana Theory - Something Isn't Right Here
Currently Feeling- Normal
This Day In History- 4yrs ago - I was setting myself up for massive dissapointment. (Oddly enough this led me to promise myself i wouldn't make the same mistake and i think i made that same mistake.....) 3yrs ago - Just hung out with some friends and doing various activities. 2yrs ago - I got my first mp3 player. I opted against the iPod and got some no name brand that could only hold 40 songs. I think that's all i needed back in those days. (i think it was 256mb and i now have a 30gb haha).

Well i haven't updated in a week and the reason being nothing really has happened this week. It's just been going through the motions for me. I don't think there was really anything notable to mention that happened though the week. Now that i think about it, i think i've had a very sleepy weekend. While that may sound like a boring thing, I enjoyed it a bit to just kick back and relax.

I'm oddly gonna cut short my blog here for now because I'm not exactly in a blogging mood and the only thing i really felt about writing, i may need to reevaluate how to write it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home