Monday, January 29, 2007

The cogs are turning

Song Of The Day- Alicia Keyes - If I Ain't Got You
Currently Feeling- Odd

Well today was definately more productive than all of this weekend although I'm hella tired. I went to school this morning feelin a little out of it. I got through PChem then hung out with Emily and Botch before Physics. Physics was alright, i understood this chapter more than the last one. Afterwards i went to lunch with deeds and Adam. After that I opted to ditch the first class of the semester and instead i ran to fax something then i deposited some money in the bank. After that I went home and worked on some econ then read some WS papers. I then went grocery shopping to prevent myself from taking a nap. When I got back home i cooked some random ass food: hard boiled eggs, hot dogs, and bacon.......After that I listened to the suns game on the radio while working on my physics lab....ya the suns finally lost, definately sucked but on the flip side, i think they'll come out pumped vs the Spurs Weds. Anyways i finished most of my lab and then did some physics homework. Tomorrow is another easy day except i have to go back to campus at 5 for film viewing.

Random Things.....

- Last night i was on the phone with Adam Korea and we were talking about how were trying to alter some things. Were both on similar goals and should be interesting on how it turns out.

- The title of my blog today is really obvious to what it entails. I have something cooking in my head but i do have a disclaimer.....it's odd. I talked to Adam about this a little, what i have in mind is going to put the nail in the coffin on this subject hopefully Kinda like a last hurrah sortof. But let me say this, it is definately not what most people are thinking. Your going to have to trust me on this. I'll say this, after this I'm gonna shut it down perminately, i guess it's just something i have to do although I know no closure will come of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home