Monday, February 05, 2007

The Arrow Wielding, Diaper Wearing Bastard is Coming

Song Of The Day- Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne - Make It Rain
Currently Feeling- Relieved
This Day In History-4years ago-ehhh rough times in general.....

Well today was such a relief after taking those tests (and a quiz). My first test today was Pchem and I think I actually did pretty well. I know I did one problem for sure wrong but I got some of the technique right so it isn't a total wash. I then had an hour break so i headed to the chem lounge and did some last second studying for Physics. It wasn't very helpful so I left to get some fresh air. The physics test was nothing like the physics test last semester. It was less math intensive and more concenptual. I didn't do nearly as well as i wanted to but as long as i didn't shoot myself in the foot i'm fine. After that I headed up to the chem lounge yet again with Emily because i had to study for my Greek Mythos class. The quiz for that class was easy as heck. After that I went to the union to look for food but nothing looked appealing so i dropped by the grocery store and bought some pork for pork chops. I cooked it and hung out with fibbs in the living room for a bit, then i went back and took a nap. And now i'm here......

Random Things....

- I was so cashed out after class, it just hit me. However so far i've done a pretty good job in classes. I got an A on my gender paper and i've aced most of my quizzes. This week i have no tests so I'm using this week to reorganize myself. I'm also using the time to do a little pre-spring cleaning.

- As to what I alluded to in the title, Valentine's Day is fast approaching.......Ya i've noticed that on the big V day, people have a tendency to do stupid things. It's odd but at the same time, I think given the circumstances, were all susceptible to it's lure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home