Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nightmares and Dreamscapes By James Go

Song Of The Day- Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
Currently Feeling- Fuzzy
Picture of the Day- This picture was taken in March when i upgraded my speakers from my onkyo HTiB to the Athena Point 5 system. I remember back then i was happy with the increase in size of the center speaker. Flash forward to yesterday when my new center speaker came in. It is huge! I opened the box and i first thought that they sent me something else because it was a lot wider than center speakers are normally (at least as far as i've seen). I'll post pictures of it as soon as i remember to get my camera out of my car.

Well my memory of the last couple days are blurry so I'll only update about yesterday. Before i do, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARICE MEH-BOB!! (July 31st). I felt so bad because Sunday she was having a birthday dinner but i was so tired and just wanted to lay in bed so i didn't go. Then Mondayi was running so much errands that i was late for dinner at my apt, and then it completely slipped my mind that it was Clarice's b-day. So for that I apologize :(

As for yesterday, it was pretty basic. I hung around all day at the apartment waiting for my packages to get here. They finally came and i got my new center speaker as well as my mp3 digital decoder. The latter package i think needs a little explanation. Essentially it's a digital box that you connect to the computer by USB and then you connect the other end of the box to a coaxial digital connection. It then sends the mp3 along the usb to the box which then transcribes it into a PCM file and sends it down to the receiver and thus you have digital music. The thing was released about 2-3 years ago at around $150 and had good reviews but the problem was that it was buggy and could only work for WMP. So i was able to get it today for 12 dollars shipped. So its not a big investment at all with low cost to high reward. Plus i figure i can mess with the firmware a little to try to get it to work with iTunes or my person player, Mediamonkey.
Anyways i'm going off on a tangent, I set up the speaker and was very happy with it although you can tell it was used. I couldn't try the digital converter because i lost my subwoofer cable i was going to use for the coaxial cable. So I'm going to have to make a trip to Radio Shack. Anyways after i finished that, i watched Star Wars Ep I for an hour before going over to the house to help tawni make a "love" cd. We burnt it and then i hung out there for awhile because she was going to make me go to dinner with her and ex-boyfriend Adam the Jew. Note that this was at 6 and i haven't eaten all day long so i was a bit hungry. I think Adam got offended though that i was gonna go and we didn't hear from him and it was almost 9. So by then i was starving. So we decided to just go ahead and get some iHOP. I ate a grip!
Anyways after that we went to Blockbuster and I bought the new V for Vendetta movie and then we went back to the house. Now the original plan was that after dinner we were going to drink and watch the movie and crash there because Tawni wasn't in the best of moods and wanted to drink. However, her day ended good and her desire to drink subsided so we ended up not drinking. Then when we got there i knew she wasn't going to watch V for Vendetta because it would probably end up like when we tried to watch Garden State, and she would get a phone call and then she would miss 2/3rds of the movie haha. So we chilled and i watched South Park while she updated Roberts myspace. HAHA the brown note.........After that i took off and played some DQ8 before crashing out.

Today I'm not exactly sure of the plans. Depending on when Tawni gets up and works, we may watch V for Vendetta. If not I plan on chilling for a bit before heading back to Phx to hang out with the Mase before he goes back to Colorado. Also Conesto is back from San Jose, so i'll hang out with him as well. Also I got a myspace message from Ian and some things came up when we were supposed to hang out so i'm gonna try to hang out with him.

Random Things......

- Ok so the title of the post is in reference to the show that is on TNT or TBS called "Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Steven King". Anyways last night i had a series of 4 dreams that somehow connected themselves into 1 long dream. I woke up i wrote it down. If there's any indication of what's going on in my head, it's my weird ass dreams (sometimes if you can interpret them....ie. Post apocalyptic Robot Dream haha). Anyways there are 2 things that i'm going to dance around talking about in my dream because it involves things that i don't want to say. Ok here ya go.

Dream 1
We were on 4th Ave hanging out. It was the girls, Adam, mystery guy (who in my dream i knew, but don't know in real life), Alysha, Emily, J-Bot, and me. If i remember correctly something was going down on 4th Ave. I'd like to say a carnival but not sure. Anyways J-Bot and me, ended up taking a detour and drinking before rejoining the group. I think the reason for that was to loosen me up or something. Anyways we were all just chilling and going on rides and what not. We all then stopped and ate at the Grill on Congress. And that was the end of the first dream.
Interpretation of the first dream: This dream is directly connected to the 2nd dream so i think it plays on more of a precursor than anything else.

Dream 2
Ok so we decide to go back to my apt to hang out. The girls and mystery guy are chilling on the couch, while Alysha, Emily, and J-bot are in the patio. As for me, I'm rotating back and forth trying to get in much face time with everyone evenly. I then observe something (obviously something i don't like) which propels me to take out none other than the 151. I start drinking massively and then i start getting talkative but i'm still drunkily observing what i was earlier. Anyways Emily leaves and i start talking to Alysha before everyone else leaves and thus ends dream 2.
Interpretation of the second dream: This one is easy to interpret. The rotating back and forth is characteristic of myself because it's something i always do when i feel someone is kind of being neglected or whatever. The observation is one of things that i won't discuss here, and the alcohol is the result of those observations. The 151 i think is also a tell because for the most part, I tend to drink it only when there is something i'm trying to "block out" so to speak.

Dream 3
The next dream involved my dad and me at blockbuster. We were using the blockbuster pass and what not. And then we left the store. We were having a conversation about something that doesn't belong in this blog.
Interpretation of the third dream: Precursor to the 4th dream plus the conversation is something important but won't discuss here.

Dream 4
Lol ok this dream involved us getting back into the volvo but we discovered that all the tired wer replaced with doughnuts. I saw a car speed off and somehow i was able get the liscense plate. We called the cops and like a couple minutes later this other white v70 (the s60 wagon) comes back with cops behind her. Out comes this MILF looking lady who stole our tires. The cops place it back on but we decide not to press charges against the lady.
Interpretation of the 4th dream: lol my only guess is the volvo's maintanance light is on. Otherwise it's just random......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home