Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Look, Same Quandaries

Song Of The Day- Frankie J - That Girl
Currently Feeling- Normal
This Day In History- 3 yrs ago- I was driving to Cali, and i decided to stay in Temecula and hang out with my cousins instead of going to San Fran.

Well i was kind of bored so I decided to change the look of the blog. Thus is the reason for the new blog template.

Anyways I'm going to deviate from my normal pattern of going systematically through the past couple days briefly describing what i did and thunk. Instead I'm going to jump right into what is on my mind because i am pretty bothered by it. First off, once again i have to thank El Steph for putting this all back into the spotlight for me. This is the second time she's done that (1st being back when i was drinking at the house with her and Paul See July 11th). Anyways she brought it up at Applebees and kept urging me to "go for it". Anyways, in what should be unsurprising to all of you guys, i shot it down with haste. However, just because i say something, doesn't always represent what i want. And thus is the problem because i'm pretty sure i already know the ending to it, if i decide to "go for it", and the results don't go in my favor. At the same time, doing nothing isn't a win-all either because its really starting to eat at me. That's the good thing about school, i can reoccupy my thoughts with school and hopefully focus my attention on another girl haha. But alas i just realized i haven't really said anything new. I've spouted this in one way or another to most of you guys in some fashion. I just thought it was going to make me feel better........and it has somewhat done it's job so i'll stop there and i'll try to update later (a normal update at that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home