Saturday, April 29, 2006

When It Rains....it Pours

Song Of The Day- T.I. - What You Know
Currently Feeling- Unsure

Well since my last blog i've been through a lot. I think its safe to say this week is not one of my best weeks. Hmmmm where to start.......well i could start by talking about the little kickback at the house last week but i think everyone who reads this as well as other who don't know what happened and i don't care to bring it up again so i suppose we'll start with Monday.

So monday was pretty normal, i almost didn't wake up for class but Alysha called asking for help on her mechanism so that got me up. Anyways i went to my ochem class then i chilled at the Knoll for a bit before having lunch #1 with my friend Doug and a Jewish girl who i can't remember at this moment. Anyways i talked to them for a while and then Me'shell called so i met up with her and Tara for lunch #2. I ate and talked with them for a bit til Deeds called and then i had lunch with her right as Me'shell and Tara left to make copies of something. I didn't have lunch #3 with Deeds but I did get ice cream! Anyways Deeds seemed stressed so i tried to cheer her up before we headed over to the library to study with Adam (not the jew or korean but we'll refer to him as Ochem Adam). we went to the library and there was 3 things i had to prepare for: the Ochem test Weds, the bio test Thurs, and the ochem presentation (Weds turned Thurs). Let me say now that i wasn't prepared for any of the three but i'll get to them individually. Anyways we studied there for a while before calling it quits and i went home and watched HIMYM, and a bit of Prison Break.

Tuesday i slept through my first two classes, then went to Theatre appreciation (it was like a 5 minute class haha) then i went and studied at the library. I then went to bio and did that and then went home and continued to study. Later that nite Bottcher and me went over to Emily's for dinner as she made boca burgers which were delicious. We then headed over to the library. We were joined by Alysha, then Trahern, and then curly headed guy. We decided to go the Chem majors lounge........lol i've never heard of this place but alas we went and going upstairs it looks real shady. When you get there however, there is free printing, a huge chalkboard, couches, big tables, etc. Anyways we got there and then Deeds called and i showed her up...lol i was gonna do something funny like going up since it looked all shady like but alas i didn't. Anyways i probably shouldn't have gone because i really didn't get any studying accomplished but once again I think we all know why i did end up going (though sadly i didn't get my pre-studying done). Anyways i went home and did more studying before calling it a night. Around midnight i got an email from Aaron saying that he wanted some people to go on Thurs so i jumped on it because I believed that people from other classes would go ahead so i would end up having to wait for 15 other students.

Then on Weds I went to school early and had IQ juice while studying. I bumped into Aaron and confirmed going on thurs, then El Steph came and we talked before i headed over to class. Now for this test, i ran through the practice tests and thought they were pretty easy. Unfortunately the test was nothing like the practice tests. Lets just say i got owned by the ochem test. After that i stayed on campus to study. I then went to lab to sign up then i watched a couple of presentations. I would have and should have gone Weds because they moved an entire class to Thurs and the big reason why i wanted to do it thursday was because i didn't want to waste time when i could be studying.

Thursday was a day that i won't soon forget (although i'll try). I went to all my classes, although i didn't have my math homework done. After math, i went to my Indv class. I was actually on the verge of ditching it because i noticed that something in my lab report was very wrong so i was gonna ditch it to fix it.........however before i could leave i noticed a couple of things. 1) there is normally less that half capacity at the lecture hall, however today it seemed to be filled to near capacity. 2) Everyone there seemed to be studying or looking at a practice test 3) finally when the teacher showed up carrying two boxes full of paper packets.......these three observations led me to believe i had a test today in this class.....and i was right....lmao o man i haven't looked at any material from this class since the last test......this upsets me because although it shouldn't have any long term effect on my grade since we can drop one, but it means i have to take the final......So anyways after that class i went to the ILC and fixed my lab as best as i could before going to theater. We went over stage combat and it was actually pretty interesting. After that i went to the Cactus Grill to study and i bumped into Victoria and Me'shell so i had lunch with them while studying. At this point i felt ready for the bio test but i was really nervous about my ochem presentation. I think i started to make Me'shell nervous about it too.....anyways Deeds then showed up later and then she told me some of huxman's material was on ther test...shit i didnt' study......so i took the test and definately did sucky on Huxman's part. After that i headed over to lab and sat and watched presentations with nervous palms. Luckily Alysha left or else i would have been extremely nervous. Anyways as soon as i saw helen come in i volunteered to go because i know she was going to go above and beyond the requirements. It went pretty well except i got nervous and drew the ester incorrectly...more embarrasing more than anything else. Anyways Me'shell went after and hers was good, then Helen took about 20 minutes or more on her ridiculous experiement. After that i went home and relaxed for a bit and did some homework. I then went to penguins with the girls on University, then i went to the Psychology building to meet up with my sis roommate. After that i watched my taped smallville and supernatural and then crashed out. Friday i got the results of my ochem test back and they were pretty bad. I got a 59 which is a lot better than i thought, but they were so lenient on the test it was pretty ridiculous (although i won't complain). After that J-Bot and me went to peter piper pizza and then we got Hostel and Final Fantasy Advent Children at blockbuster. I watched FFAC with John and i really enjoyed it. Joel then came over and they were drinking and he got fucked up. I was supposed to go to dinner with the girls but the Suns game was on so i ended up watching that instead....fucking suns they need to start playing better......Anyways after that i watched a bit of Hostel but got real tired.

Today i slept in, watched the NFL draft where we got Matt Leinart (YES!). We then went to Best Buy, IHOP, and gas. I then went home and took a three hour nap. Now i'm gonna play poker.

Random Things....

- I did something odd sometime this week......something i probably shouldn't have said. I'm hoping that people just forget i brought some stuff up because i think its easy to piece together what was in my head. Anyways i almost said something but i decided not to. I would say here but unfortunately i can't quite say it here because unfortunately i can't say because i think the person involves reads it haha....so alas....

- The whole thing with Alysha's been stuck on neutral unfortunately......i think its the fact that schools almost over that i don't think any further movement is possible. That and my confidence has been hurting since the play :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home